Bubbles for Supporters Safe Return.

If you intend attending games alone email bubble1@swfc.co.uk with your name and ID number.

If you intend attending games with one other 20/21 Season Ticket holder email: bubble2@swfc.co.uk with both names and ID numbers.

If you intend attending games with two other 20/21 Season Ticket holders email: bubble3@swfc.co.uk with all three names and ID numbers.

If you intend attending games with three other 20/21 Season Ticket holders email: bubble4@swfc.co.uk with all four names and ID numbers.

This is not moaning or bashing the club or anything but I hope that the inboxes are automated and that all information is collated automatically,  otherwise surely it would have been better to have created a very simple online form to collect this information?

Having a load of emails going to a load of inboxes all with different kinds of content in them (for example I can guarantee that not everyone will put  'Dave Smith, Terry White, Sue Jones, 198880,  120061, 12356'

You're  gonna get emails like "Hi, I'd  like to register a bubble please - can I have more than four in mine please?' etc etc etc

A really simple webform could have collected the information that would have dropped into a simple spreadsheet

I don't understand why it's being done  by emails?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Surely it should be bubbles of 4 or more? and not a maximum of 4.

I'm a household of 5 season ticket holders (3 are children so need to be sat with me).

Just pick your favourite kid and make your wife sit with the other two.

:duntmatter:

But yeah, it does seem a bit odd that they'd limit it to 4, as there must be plenty of families who attend in bigger groups than that.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Just pick your favourite kid and make your wife sit with the other two.

:duntmatter:

But yeah, it does seem a bit odd that they'd limit it to 4, as there must be plenty of families who attend in bigger groups than that.

Surely bubbles need to be based around home address rather than 'picking your bubble'. The whole point of bubbles is not mixing with other households.

• Like 2

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

FFS sounds like it’s going to be a fun atmosphere at grounds

Imagine how many of those yellow jobsworth stewards there’ll be policing these daft rules 
Especially when you factor in the Hillsborough over the top SSE rules that will get added in just because it’s Hillsborough 

Not a dig at the club btw I realise they’re dictated to on stuff like this 

Club are having to do this fast.

Look at the deadline - I urge you all to give this info for people who do not live their life online.

I'm hoping to be relocated to the presto upper, I once had a season ticket in the lower and it was a lovely view - i'd love to see the game from the upper stand now away fans are banned from all matches.

This is not automated because it needs the human touch,  so if you email the wrong bubble address but explain and give your mobile number you will be accomodated - the club WANTS bubbles of five, six, seven or more because it allows more into the ground.

Edited by HarryPlopper