Bubbles for Supporters Safe Return.

5 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Might as well just sack it all off until we are given the go ahead for everyone to return in a safe and secure manner

There won't be many clubs left outside the Premier league if we do sack it all off. You can't predict when this will be all over. 

The people in charge of FC's have to try something and that has to be safe for fans and SWFC employees. 

Have my views on the whole Covid situation but that’s for another day , dont want to stir the ‘If you don’t agree with me , you are an idiot’ brigade on here . 

id happily go along with any rules if it means being able to watch live matches again . Having not renewed my season ticket , watching Wednesday would be out of the question though. It’s obviously going to be a bit of a pain , but clubs need money coming in . We should support it as best we can 

Edited by james o connor
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

What was a joke was people taking the mickey during lockdown and doing what the bloody hell they wanted to, i.e you!

you are embarrasing.

What did he do? Go on I love a good bit of gos on a satdee morning like!

7 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Might as well just sack it all off until we are given the go ahead for everyone to return in a safe and secure manner

That's not possible, there's got to be limited numbers to start off with.