Bubbles for Supporters Safe Return.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

What a joke. its embarrassing. Just let full crowds back in or nowt at all. 

Have to agree. Will be so difficult to control I suspect it won’t even happen.

Will need an army of stewards to stop people moving seat during games.

With infection rate on the rise again, best to keep crowds away til much safer however long it takes.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

What was a joke was people taking the mickey during lockdown and doing what the bloody hell they wanted to, i.e you!

you are embarrasing.

If by that you mean me driving to the middle of nowhere to walk my dogs so  i wouldnt come into contact with any other person, i make no apologises for that.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

What a joke. its embarrassing. Just let full crowds back in or nowt at all. 

There's no middle ground in anything with you is there?  I bet if you were on the Titanic you'd have stopped the Women & Children getting off because it should be all or nobody!

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

With infection rate on the rise again, best to keep crowds away til much safer however long it takes.

Just do an IQ test as part of ticket allocation and it won't be required.  If you're so f*cking stupid that you want to move seats after going through the rigmarole of turning up at a designated time, through a specific entrance, wearing a mask, having a designated exit, not being able to use bars/food outlets, etc., etc., then you deserve a bullet not a steward telling you off.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

30 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Blatter should be allocated the first to arrive last to leave ticket ! 

As one of the vulnerable age group, Blatter would be quite happy with that if it meant he could continue watching his team in relative safety thank you.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If you intend attending games alone email bubble1@swfc.co.uk with your name and ID number.

If you intend attending games with one other 20/21 Season Ticket holder email: bubble2@swfc.co.uk with both names and ID numbers.

If you intend attending games with two other 20/21 Season Ticket holders email: bubble3@swfc.co.uk with all three names and ID numbers.

If you intend attending games with three other 20/21 Season Ticket holders email: bubble4@swfc.co.uk with all four names and ID numbers.

This is not moaning or bashing the club or anything but I hope that the inboxes are automated and that all information is collated automatically,  otherwise surely it would have been better to have created a very simple online form to collect this information?

Having a load of emails going to a load of inboxes all with different kinds of content in them (for example I can guarantee that not everyone will put  'Dave Smith, Terry White, Sue Jones, 198880,  120061, 12356'

You're  gonna get emails like "Hi, I'd  like to register a bubble please - can I have more than four in mine please?' etc etc etc

A really simple webform could have collected the information that would have dropped into a simple spreadsheet

I don't understand why it's being done  by emails?

It's a provisional fact find exercise. 

I assume it's just to get a general idea of what to expect so they can make plans

Chill 

3 hours ago, Blatter said:

The stewards won’t try to stop it, the first time it happens the authorities will just ban all fans again. 

3 hours ago, Blatter said:

But this does my head in.

I am a reasonably fit bloke but nearly 70 , I just follow the bloody rules. I want to go to games.

Why should we all have to miss out on things simply because of the needy morons in this world who think the rules don’t apply to them.

Why should there be a need to spend money we haven’t got as a club because some idiots can’t be bothered.

Everything we want to do in this world now has to be downgraded to whatever level is needed to control idiots and needy morons .

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Everything we want to do in this world now has to be downgraded to whatever level is needed to control idiots and needy morons .

It shouldn't need to be said and it's probably a bit rude.

But it's true and it needs saying.

The old fashioned terminology was selfishness.