3 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

If Parma want a fee I think that's probably the last we will see of him.

Also, if you were in his position, would you commit your future to us right now?

I don’t think he’s worth paying for

On a free I might take a chance and loan him out, but a player for tomorrow rather than today 

Edited by McRightSide
  • Like 1

I would sign him up 'IF' the price, wages are cheap. He is an option upfront and wide, has a nastiness about him, and has pace. Possibly not a starter, but a squad player - better than we currently have on our books permanent. 

Edited by Andrew6666
  • Like 1

You never know what will happen with Paxo around with this kind of deal/player.

If Monk is still here, and it’s his choice, I reckon he will feel he can find better. However he will appreciate the effort Da Cruz puts in, he works hard.

I think there is something in this player, as others have said he is very raw and needs some coaching.

He has hight, pace, energy and can deliver a good dead ball but the big thing is he appears to want to do well.

I would imagine he wouldn't cost much and would be low risk.

Hope we sign him up.

2 hours ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I don’t care if he’s not got as much talent as other players. The lad works hard and is fully committed. He doesn’t shy away from things. I’d take a player like that, than a talent player who’s just here for a pay check. 

I know you're sticking up for him, but I see a player with ability. Don't agree he has a lack of talent. Perhaps positional sense but that could come. 

Guest domSWFC

Before the break he looked lost and out of his depth. Maybe that was the pressure of playing infront of the fans. But since the restart he's looked sharp, quick, has a bit of skill and has that rare corner technique we haven't seen in a while where it goes past the first man but not out for a throw in.