Garry Monk Post Match Comments

GM: To go from a situation where you think you’ve scored at the end.. but the main factor is, from the end of that game, we have to be much, much better at the fundamentals. It’s about that focus and concentration at the critical moment. You expect to have that at this level

GM: Hugely disappointing that moment went against us with the goal but then those last ten minutes, the individual battles, the concentration, it has cost us

GM: We didn’t concentrate in those vital moments. You have to focus and win those battles and we didn’t do that

GM: We just lack the ability to concentrate in those moments towards the end of games. I understand you live and die by results, it needs a lot of work but I’m determined. The demand is always there at big clubs and I’m determined to get it right

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Connor Wickham and Kieran Lee unavailable tonight due to fatigue, risk of injury a conscious decision in selection

Were they clinically tight though? 

Edited by 0wl18

Just now, erowl said:

WTF is a fundamental!

No mention of them cutting us wide open in the first half ... It's all down to a lack of concentration late on!

Fk off Monk

Aye we could have been 2 or 3 down at half time. Shocking. Really is.