Sam Winnall

Now I’ve never been his biggest fan but taking into account the squad we are going to be left with and The fact that there is a good chance we will be in League 1 next season, why have we released him?

Makes no sense atall. 

• Haha 4

He looked decent when we first signed him. But inexplicably, our manager then loaned him to Derby following which he picked up a serious injury. And he just hasn't been the same player since.

I feel sorry for him, I really do. But if we're hving a clear out, maybe best to cut our losses on him?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Now I’ve never been his biggest fan but taking into account the squad we are going to be left with and The fact that there is a good chance we will be in League 1 next season, why have we released him?

Makes no sense atall

Just like when we signed him lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Just like when we signed him lol

It was a surprise signing. It was even more of a surprise when we loaned/bought Rhodes a short time after, and even more bizarre that we never sold any strikers around the same time 🤯

Edited by sexpistol
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

He looked decent when we first signed him. But inexplicably, our manager then loaned him to Derby following which he picked up a serious injury. And he just hasn't been the same player since.

I feel sorry for him, I really do. But if we're hving a clear out, maybe best to cut our losses on him?

Sent him to Derby after a fight with FF on the training ground. He didn't fit in with the clique.

• Like 2