Sheffield Wednesday vs Forest : Official Matchday Thread

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Hope he takes a chance eventually but Rhodes is doing no favours for the ‘but he’s a goal scorer and we don’t make the chances for him’ brigade. 

To be fair, he's looked better than Wickham in the first half.

I like this 3-5-2 with these players - Murphy and Harris benefit from having the space at wing-back (Palmer is definitely not a wing-back - not good enough at attacking, we'll see if RCB suits him). Lee and Luongo bursting forward either side of Bannan and two up front. Nice balance and we slightly shaded the first half. Now got to improve the shooting.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Rhodes is so crap now!

What does that make Wickham then? After 5 mins he disappeared.

Rhodes made two good runs. Our best hope of a goal so far.Need him and Fletch. 

1 minute ago, HarryPlopper said:

You get form from not playing a game for three months.

You are being overly critical.

Overly critical of an £8M striker on £30K a week. His job is to take chances like that. Agree his overall game so far has been better than Wickham's though.

1 minute ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Didn't have to queue for a half-time pint, but no pies left

I've been waiting all half time & not got served in the North. Had to give it up or I'd miss the 2nd half kick off.

Wickham and Rhodes have been good enough - they are hampered because of the defensive numbers and not being supported from midfield - Wickham has been playing a little too deep and Rhodes has been a bit too wide, but they are having to make space from a very defence minded Forest right now.