Monk needs sacking after the game

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Seemed the other night they were playing for him with the celebrations over the bad influence rebels, now it seems not. Not sure what to think to be honest, players, manager but starts at top wi Chansiri

It does, with all his good intentions hes made some poor decisions, dont think hes going to get any better either.

Sunday league errors..I was so close to f.ooking off at half time.

I didn't even have it in me to Boo, still you got fans around you saying "Good second half " etc...It was OVER FFS!

Theres misplaced passes..theres shinning it..But bloody hell...theres simply laying the ball off to the opposition players????

Nobody wanted to fo forward until Windass came on....There was a small reaction for 5 minutes after 

"You're not fit to wear the shirt" rang around 3 sides....

Was fletcher taken off cos of an injury?

If not Monk wants his head read cos Wickham simply walks about...

59 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Nobody at the club from Chairman down is worthy of our Badge.

The whole lot of them disgust me.

Remember some of the abuse that Howard Wilkinson got at this club, wish he was here now, had passion and loved the club, weve no one anywhere near that at present.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Nobody at the club from Chairman down is worthy of our Badge.

The whole lot of them disgust me.

It is a real shame that the club is embattled on every front. Cowley wouldn't come because he was not promised a free hand on the playing side. Monk was probably desperate for a job and/because he is used to working short term

1 minute ago, victorturner said:

It is a real shame that the club is embattled on every front. Cowley wouldn't come because he was not promised a free hand on the playing side. Monk was probably desperate for a job and/because he is used to working short term

How many different ways are there to say it all boils down to the Chairman?

18 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

The turnstile operatives! I’d keep them - I always have a good natter with them before I go in.

Sack them. They hold the queue up spending all their time nattering with the fans.lol

• Haha 2

Monk doesn’t tell his players to make schoolboy errors.  Monk doesn’t tell Bannan not to track his man or Tom Lees (club captain) to get mugged on the ball. It’s too easy to look for a scapegoat.  The players on the pitch lost the game and all the others over the past 2 months. The sooner Monk gets half of them out and is given the tools to build a quality team the better. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jaybeeowl said:

How many different ways are there to say it all boils down to the Chairman?

You’re right, it does Sacking Carlos, signing Rhodes, and now giving the job to Monk 

The thing is, he knows fizz all about football, but the scary thing is, he was encouraged to do so by plenty on here. People who should know a lot more about the game than him

DC is only ever going to go if someone with best part of £200m offers to buy. With our club now diving towards League 1, that is not going to happen. It is probably deserved but getting rid of the manager, nearly all players plus remaining coaches Would probably take 10 years to recover. We certainly need a good And experienced manager in place before any rebuilding in the summer. 

Guest Ferkorf

I want him out asap.

New bloke in.

Rest of season to sort out these spineless players and let the rotten eggs go (thats an awful lot of rotten eggs).

Infact Chansiri can go aswell.

Time for him to take the blame.

Its all on him lets face it.