Monk needs sacking after the game

Do you know why it’s so bad? Let me explain. 

1. The pigs are doing so well, it boils our p**s

2. The owner continues to have sky high prices for sub standard product 

3. The nucleus of the squad that failed at Wembley still continues to wander the halls. 
4. The support team around Chansiri doesn’t have the interest of the club at heart and pushed ageing players onto the club on big wages with no resale value. Effectively business suicide. 
5. The assumption that DC needs our help as though we somehow control the business model and the introduction of multi year deals that are a quick cash injection to try and cover the losses (mistakes) that Chansiri has made. 
6. The inability to successfully scout young talent from other clubs like the Brentford model. 
7 The apparent lack of youth coming through the academy. That tree has bore little fruit.
8.  The absolute botched 150 year anniversary celebrations that was quite frankly a farce. 
9. The messing with the shirts that were not only late but despite the majority of fans wanting stripes, we didn’t get them. A small

point which irked many. And of course there was the changing of the club crest that was voted the best by other clubs. (If it ain’t broke)

10. The absolute MI5 secrecy that goes on behind the scenes. Player fall outs. Players signed that never play. Fake injuries. Players frozen out but then magically re-appear when Bullen gets the job temporarily. 

I could go on but I won’t (no one likes long posts). 

As the Beatles once sang, money can’t buy you love and I feel many of use have fell out of love with DC and his good intentions. We are sinking  fast. By hook or by crook we need to stay up and I really hope that in the summer DC sells up and moves on. Enough is enough. 

I feel for the players - mostly. Lees and Harris were woeful today and deserved to be subbed, but the frustration is being aimed at the players which for me is wrong. 

The manager is absolutely clueless. It’s his tactics, formation, plan. It’s failing.

This squad may not be world beaters but they are better than this. 

Monk out. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OwlinOldham said:

That was down to the players and not just Monk. Defence bar Fox was total crap, Bannan was basically crap, Harris was crap.....

After Charlton game, nobody on here would have really changed the team with the exception of Fletcher starting. Monk did just that and the team still crumbled. Monk cant win whatever he does here, and while hes not the best manager, the players are the ones letting us down more than the manager.

Some of the players out there arent even doing the basics of football at times and its not acceptable.

Absolutely no way on earth would anyone with eyes and a brain be starting Tom Lees instead of Iorfa with Borner this season.  And cutting off your nose to spite your face doesn't help either. Hutch would've been better than Lee and Lees.  How the fizz is Dawson not getting dropped? So frustrated with this rounduns. 

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

No excuses 

The players are awful but no way are they 3-0 down after 30 minutes bad 

Making jos,Danny Wilson and Irvine look tactical geniuses 

The bloke hasn't got a clue

Relegation is a possibility with this muppet in charge even without a points deduction 

I can only see one real negative in getting rid of Monk. Unfortunately it’s a massive one. We bring in a new manager, all the players get a clean slate again. It takes another year before this bunch of bottlers are found out, that manager gets the sack and the vicious circle continues. 

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

No excuses 

The players are awful but no way are they 3-0 down after 30 minutes bad 

Making jos,Danny Wilson and Irvine look tactical geniuses 

The bloke hasn't got a clue

Relegation is a possibility with this muppet in charge even without a points deduction 

NEWSFLASH

The players are that bad

Blackburn 0-5

but yeah, revert to ‘sack the manager’ BS that hasn’t got us anywhere fast in the last few seasons 

4 hours ago, bobbobbins said:

Absolutely no way on earth would anyone with eyes and a brain be starting Tom Lees instead of Iorfa with Borner this season.  And cutting off your nose to spite your face doesn't help either. Hutch would've been better than Lee and Lees.  How the fizz is Dawson not getting dropped? So frustrated with this rounduns. 

Agree with you regarding Iorfa over Lees. Have said it before that Iorfa and Borner are both comfy on the ball and can bring it out.

The fact that Tom Lees forgot how to do the basic things required of a centre half today is not Monks fault. Lees was one of the best centre halfs in this division at one point. Now he cant blink and breathe at the same time. Had the basics been done right, by any defender, they dont score 3. 

Funny enough, i thought Bannan was the weaker of the 2 central mids yesterday. Also thought Lee tried hard to at least make some difference. Hutch is good at breaking up the play but also great at sitting way too deep and making sure the opposition have the midfield to doss about it. That team yesterday was good enough to stand up, be counted and maybe take the points. Instead they turned up, crumbled (aside from a couple of players), and let us down. 

How Monk can be held responsible for that performance i dont know. At some point we have to stop saying the manager is the issue and point the finger at the ones expected to play the game.