1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Wrong position and way too gready. 5 years during which the team have scored less than a goal every 90 minutes when he’s played striker.

Him and Bannan are ball hogs need to be kept apart. when Forestieri is on the left they just both stand on the left wing passing the ball to each other.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Him and Bannan are ball hogs need to be kept apart. when Forestieri is on the left they just both stand on the left wing passing the ball to each other.

Erm.....look at the results mate when he plays left. 

Then the results when he plays central.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Watch his team mates reaction time after time tonight. Shooting from 25 and 30 yards with players in far better positions. 

Thats true...But to be fair to him...We have numerous f.ookers who won't even shoot....

He should have pulled one back to Wickham, and a couple of times he should have squared it...Once he forced a save at the near post...But what he did do was put a shift in and caused them trouble...

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

if nuhiu had missed the 3 chances FF  did he'd have got slaughtered …...he played ok but no surprise he got subbed as he wasn't influencing the game .

:unsure: Unbelievable. Haven't a clue what game you was watching!

Played very well tonight, only his shooting let him down. Score 1 or 2 of those chances and he would have been walking away with MOM by a mile. We complain not enough of our players shoot given chance, so whilst I begrudge him a little for not playing others in, I'd much rather someone have the confidence to try take chances!

• Like 2

He might have put a shift in, but it does not work.

How much better would we have been with two proper strikers and FF in place of Harris?

Do you want wins or to watch a player twist and turn and shoot poorly and greedily from 25 yards?

Just now, pat blondeau said:

Whatever the stats say we are a better side when he plays, especially at Hillsborough 

“Stats”?

They are called results.

His last 22 starts we have won ONCE while he stayed on the field. Explain to me how he makes us a better team? 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

“Stats”?

They are called results.

His last 22 starts we have won ONCE while he stayed on the field. Explain to me how he makes us a better team? 

That's exactly my point him and Bannan both demand the ball. Forestieri is a great player but most of it is individual. Why I said Reach needs to be on the left and Fletcher needs to partner him. Have to compensate for him with them type of players.

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

That's exactly my point him and Bannan both demand the ball. Forestieri is a great player but most of it is individual. Why I said Reach needs to be on the left and Fletcher needs to partner him. Have to compensate for him with them type of players.

What do you like about a striker who has played for us for 5 seasons averaging one team goal every 90 odd minutes?