Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

At this rate, hopefully some of the youngsters impress enough in training to make the step up. Still hoping Murphy will return on loan or we get someone similar.

FDB, Dunkley and Brown sound like smart signings to me, just need a few more like that, especially in attacking areas.

Thinking we will be more defensively solid, creative and athletic. Goals could be the biggest issue but hopefully we bring in at least a couple of attackers soon, to change that or someone steps up and surprises us. 

Edited by The Night-Owl

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

At this rate, hopefully some of the youngsters impress enough in training to make the step up. Still hoping Murphy will return on loan or we get someone similar. FB, Dunkley and Brown sound like smart signings to me, just need a few more like that, especially in attacking areas.

Thinking we will be more defensively solid, creative and athletic. Goals could be the biggest issue but hopefully we bring in at least a couple of attackers soon, to change that or someone steps up and surprises us. 

And hungry.....don’t forget hungry

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

After listening to Monks interview yesterday I'd be surprised if we make more than two more signings, Windass and A N Other.

Might just be Windass.

He said three or four the other. Month and a half left of the transfer window, isn’t it? Unlikely it will be anyone proven at this level. 

Hopefully it’s not going to be 3-5-2. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

At this rate, hopefully some of the youngsters impress enough in training to make the step up. Still hoping Murphy will return on loan or we get someone similar.

FDB, Dunkley and Brown sound like smart signings to me, just need a few more like that, especially in attacking areas.

Last time somebody did that was Tudgay, when he stood on that glass at a barbecue.

• Haha 1