Wednesday - Millwall OMDT

Head bags. Remember them well. All the popular kids had them at school, together with their Pringle jumpers and Farah trousers. No school.uniforms in my day you see.

And no Head, Pringle or Fatah for me as I wasn't popular. :mellow: 

Those head bags were massive and took months hope corridor at school. If any popular bugger was coming the other way there was no way you'd both get past each other. 

As for the match well who knows? I've got no idea what's going to happen any more.

Up the Owls.

• Haha 1

This is a really important must win game for me....due to the fact that our local bar and social club barman (Dave) is Miwaw through and through, and I will never live it darn if we lose! Owls v Lions...mmm sounds vaguely gladiatorial! Will we swoop and conquer? Or get a good mauling?
Buggered if ah know!:duntmatter: a squeaky 1-0 will do.

1 hour ago, Halifax Owls said:

Yep for this one the boy and I are ditching the usual home shirt and then bacon & eggy bread for breakfast for maybe the polo shirt/away top and Greek yoghurt/muesli combo.

Flippin match day rituals..me fayther was just the same. Same jumper every match, same coat, same lucky shoes, same route to the ground every week...this was all well and good except it was all the way through those dark years of the 1970’s. Fat lot of good it did:bullen:Crikey I’ve just realised I’m the spitting image of Lee Bullen in that emoji wotsit...but with slightly 

more hair! That is worrying....note to self ..must smile more...but I’m a Wednesdayite. Mission Impossible!

So today's a brand new dawn, we'll get an insight into Monk's chosen few, maybe not from the squad but starting 11. 

It will be another patched up team until we can get the new signings up to speed.

Monk eluded that Da Cruz likely to be in the bench and FF involved. 

It also makes sense, Palmer being fit to cover Fox if he's not 100% with Urhoghide at RB.

Think FF will get some game time, given the other woeful options, I'd start him. 

Not going to be pretty,  hope we're up for a battle and prevail. 

2-0 Wednesday please

Simply have to get the 3 points today. Been on an awful run and that needs to end. Really would like Cruz to start, fed up of the same old crap up top. Hope Monk makes a few changes to the team that started midweek, you would think after saying what he did that he will do. Come on Wednesday!!!!

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest everydays_wednesday
17 minutes ago, sternlad said:

This is a really important must win game for me....due to the fact that our local bar and social club barman (Dave) is Miwaw through and through, and I will never live it darn if we lose! Owls v Lions...mmm sounds vaguely gladiatorial! Will we swoop and conquer? Or get a good mauling?
Buggered if ah know!:duntmatter: a squeaky 1-0 will do.

Dave.....barman.....Miwae fan....not the Winchester club is it?

VAT on the slate Dave!

Quality omdt mi lord. Thought I might have bumped into you in the Garrick on my Brexit trip to the smoke; alas not.

Good head in the thread too. Not sure about Foxy bingo being labelled a warrior........only room for one of those at S6, the Kosovan type.

God knows which Wednesday will turn up, so 2-2 today. Goals for all to see, especially the newcomers in the North.

UTO.

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Surely all that matters is 3 points!

I bet you would have been happy us playing rubbish and winning all the time hence top of the league....oh hang on....sorry you are right !! :-)

10 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

In times like this we all need to make sacrifices.....UTO

I think we'd be better making a human sacrifice than ditching the bacon  products though. I mean to say, somethings are sacred!

We just need someone to bump off.