Wednesday - Millwall OMDT

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Head bags. Remember them well. All the popular kids had them at school, together with their Pringle jumpers and Farah trousers. No school.uniforms in my day you see.

And no Head, Pringle or Fatah for me as I wasn't popular. :mellow: 

Those head bags were massive and took months hope corridor at school. If any popular bugger was coming the other way there was no way you'd both get past each other. 

As for the match well who knows? I've got no idea what's going to happen any more.

Up the Owls.

Dont forget the Pod shoes.

I had a black and gold head bag, loved it, absolutely battered when my dad eventually skipped it.

Tough test today, hopefully we can step up and get 3 points.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

I bet you would have been happy us playing rubbish and winning all the time hence top of the league....oh hang on....sorry you are right !! :-)

ha ha. :-) obviously be nice to play well and win but if I could only had one I would want us to win at all costs. 

6 hours ago, trumbullowl said:

My kit was in two Tesco bags, and shoelaces for garters and always a bag of nerves. Them were the days! Walk off the field a winner and nothing could be better.

Our players need to re-discover that at Hillsborough. Come on you fabulous fvvcking Owls!

2 hours ago, metaframe said:

I loved those flipping bags. 

nothing. Has. Come. Close. Since. 

First bag

6ac49ecb358faa7fb6b92f0787a6a128.jpg.689f76b5ba1b7cab4e1a666a9ad8cca7.jpg

Second bag

unnamed.jpg.da091b5ef9b501dbe30b075ef8b43e57.jpg

Some of you lot have had it good.

• Haha 1

I know there's a school of thought that this is a terrible fixture for us after what's happened of late. 

But maybe it might actually be the perfect game. 

The lads have had a mauling from the fans and the manager, they'll be stinging. Some will be desperate to show us know nothings etc. 

A scrap against this lot might be just the job.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Let's try and turn up at home for once so that everybody isn't back in the pub by halftime.

I'm demanding a full blooded performance where every player leaves it all out on the pitch. THEY flipping OWE US A PERFORMANCE AT HOME.

Edited by full fathom five
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I know there's a school of thought that this is a terrible fixture for us after what's happened of late. 

But maybe it might actually be the perfect game. 

The lads have had a mauling from the fans and the manager, they'll be stinging. Some will be desperate to show us know nothings etc. 

A scrap against this lot might be just the job.

They'd flipping well better turn up today!!!

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

We'd better hope so or I daresay one of two people will be rummaging around in their cliché  vocabulary box and digging out their "toxic".

“Diggin’ out me toxic, puttin’ on me tails” wasn’t that a Fred and Ginger number!:laugh:

“Coat please, Jeeves!”

• Haha 1