Wednesday - Millwall OMDT

FT.

Not the best game you will see.  

The main thing is we didn't lose.  It was important to stop the losing run and stop conceding.  We have achieved both.  

Looked much better with Forestieri on the pitch. New lad Da Cruz looked very lively indeed,  Always wanted the ball, always looking to work the channel.  Lots of positives from the new player.  

Would be interesting a front three of Da Cruz Wickham and Forestieri.  I think they would run riot.  

Look forward to seeing Wickham in action.  Windass looks like a grafter so he should do well when he is given a run out next week.  

Pretty rubbish. 

Thought we were the better team, but we didn't do enough to deserve winning the game. 

Couldn't score in a brothel. 

Patience starting to wear thin with Monk. 

Appreciate that the players are a joke, but his approach is so flipping boring. 

2 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

Hmmm, very underwhelming. I hope we don't have to  play another home game with Nuhiu as lone striker. He tries the big lump, but Jesus. A two from Wickham / Da Cruz / Forestieri has got to be an improvement. lol

Can't believe nuihu is our main striker at present, used to be seen as a clown. 

A point nearer to Leeds.

They’re in free fall.

Can see us scraping into the top 6 still with Nando, Da Cruz and Wickham scoring goals.

Windass - don’t know what to expect.

Da Cruz. Seen enough in 20 minutes to know he’s going to prove a good signing.

3 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

Hmmm, very underwhelming. I hope we don't have to  play another home game with Nuhiu as lone striker. He tries the big lump, but Jesus. A two from Wickham / Da Cruz / Forestieri has got to be an improvement. lol

1 minute ago, debram said:

Can't believe nuihu is our main striker at present, used to be seen as a clown. 

It really beggars belief.  League One quality all the way, yet a persistent inability to sufficiently replace?

Anyhow it’s my first post-Brexit Saturday night. Going to have a few beers and an Indian. Would normally have a Chinese but I’m avoiding Chinese takeaways since the novel coronavirus kicked off.

I’m too young and beautiful to die or take any risks

Edited by theowlsman

Certainly seems to have upped the pace with the substitutions.

Why is that that every new addition we get starts on the bench? We never let a new signing get onto the field immediately. If we buy /loan a relacement, why don't we use him from the start? If he's not fully fit.he will not get fit sat on the bench , and he could be replaced later  Crazy!

Only two subs used. This is the third manager we've had under the owner that has done this totally inexplicable thing. Only Bruce used his subs correctly 

Gm hasn't a clue how to use subs properly. 

I don't know what is going on down at Hillsborough.

He says that the players aren't trying and yet still keeps picking those whom he says aren't trying. 

Nothing at the club makes sense. It's been like this now ever since our peculiar performance at Wembley against Hull. Only Bruce offered us some brief respite. He took a £1m a year pay cut to get away. Who could blame him?

Why keep dobbin on for the whole match?

Does anyone at the club actually want to win a match? 

Its no wonder we struggled to sign anyone in the transfer window. Agents won't want their players associated with a club like ours 

After reading what the Palace supporters said about Wickham I'm not sure we've made the right move. I wonder if we only signed because nobody else would come. 

Wickham has scored 8 goals in five years. Palace fans say he's very wooden and league one standard at best. They also say he doesn't try. He'll fit in well at Hillsborough. 

Why won't Gm play borokov? At least give him a chance. He can't be worse than what we've got playing at present. 

Nothing make any sense down there. 

If we show this type of mentalist against man City then they will get ten. If they sense they can they'll go for it.