Who's in charge?

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

That’d be great, we’d rename the ground to Anfield and have Geoff Sheard running the clip. 

You should be writing for Have I Got News For You or something similar. Hilarious. Absolutely side splitting rapier like wit. Big Dunce the new Billy Wilder. And shame on me for thinking the filthy Scousers aren’t totally culpable for killing their own. You’ve certainly taught me a lesson Big D.   Many thanks. All hail King Chansiri- what a grand job he’s done. 

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
12 hours ago, bobness said:

When DC isn't around the club runs on auto-pilot. DC invested heavily in technology which makes that possible, thanks to a recommendation from his advisory team.

giphy.gif

I didn't think we were that advanced.

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

We can't call him out, he may be running the club like a pud team but he has good intentions.

Not being funny but we aren't a hobby.

Good intentions doesn't cut it.

This club is a massive part of peoples lives and not a toy for a rich kid to discard when it doesn't go well.

He's a custodian, and at the very worst he is expected to leave us better than he found us.

So far, that isn't the case.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rickygoo said:

You should be writing for Have I Got News For You or something similar. Hilarious. Absolutely side splitting rapier like wit. Big Dunce the new Billy Wilder. And shame on me for thinking the filthy Scousers aren’t totally culpable for killing their own. You’ve certainly taught me a lesson Big D.   Many thanks. All hail King Chansiri- what a grand job he’s done. 

What a mardy @rse

lol

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not being funny but we aren't a hobby.

Good intentions doesn't cut it.

This club is a massive part of peoples lives and not a toy for a rich kid to discard when it doesn't go well.

He's a custodian, and at the very worst he is expected to leave us better than he found us.

So far, that isn't the case.

Don’t worry, Brexit will sort it. 

Sheffield Wednesday is to become part of the new Trade Deal with Thailand. Thailand is going to invest heavily in us as an entertainment service provider. In return, we’re selling them the EFL to run their Traffic Wardens operations.