Who's in charge?

He runs the club from top to bottom apart from the coaching.

As someone with well documented micro managing tendencies, I would say the person who runs things when he is not around, is DC.

Its not as if Thailand is the other side of the world and 7 hours in front of us....oh hang on.............

TBF, (which is unusual for me with DC), modern communications mean his physical presence is less important than it used to be, important yes, but not vital.

Things may have change in the last 18 month but I used to have dealing with the IT department at the club and everything is signed off by DC, every single invoice to every single payment that's why it took so long to do anything.

Like I said this was up to 18 months ago, when the guy I knew left for another job, but you could assume with no Redgate or Karien we could be back in that situation.

• Haha 1

There shouldn’t be anyone ‘in charge’ per se, and if there is then that is the root of our downfall.. 

I’ve said before and will say it again, the road to success in any organisation begins by having a structure in place allowing people with expertise in different areas to be in charge of what they know about and can control... That said, do we have any experts anywhere at this present time?