Has last nights result pushed you over the edge?

Just now, modboy said:

Shame Carlos went so negative though 

Yes it was, but even then, he revealed thinking out of the box. I didn’t like it, but his tactics of forming that central block, proved quite effective, and even got us to the play offs again

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

the thing i've noticed most after watching that video is the movement. everyone from the wingers, strikers etc are all interchanging creating an option. When you see us now everyone is static and fixed in their positions.

Dinosaur tactics

Blackburn pushed me over the edge. It's genuinely affecting my quiality of life.

I woke up at 4:30am that Sunday morning for a wee wee and couldn't get back to sleep because I was so angry.

It's stopping me from sleeping at night. I have to avoid Owlstalk past like 8pm :1276983839_MonkHome:

Started booking cinema and stuff when we play. I need to take a step back.

• Haha 1

It simply confirms what average players we have and that big wages don’t equal top quality players or success. Talent without effort, teamwork, desire, self belief, determination gets you nowhere.

Look at the blunts they have a team in the Prem many of which played in League 1. They wanted it and have a strength of character. Our players have ‘it all’ and it seems success on the pitch isn’t their priority.

On 29/01/2020 at 10:08, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m glad Monk has called out the players. But at the same time doing so shows he’s lost the dressing room. He sounded a man defeated and he’s only been here a few months. Worrying. 

I wonder if he or any recent managers have ever had the dressing room.

There is something systemically wrong within the bowels of this club.

We need to call a clairvoyant to come in and exeeeeeerciiiiiise the demons.

" This club is clear"

On 29/01/2020 at 09:59, steelcityowlsfan said:

Was last nights result the tipping point for you?

Where do we go from here? Is Monk partially responsible or does this rest on the shoulders of the players?

With deadline day Friday can we chop and change enough to get back on track or is the season lost and we should concentrate on weeding out the s***e and gearing up for a summer recruitment drive?

Lots of questions to be asked. What’s your thoughts?

crybaby 2.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Regulator said:

I’d pretty much decided that I wasn’t renewing my ST before the Wigan game. I was one of the new wave of ST holders after the 2015/16 season. Don’t blame anyone but Chansiri. Good intentions maybe but zero respect for supporters and no willingness to learn from his mistakes.

Im In the final year of my 3 year ST, and even though I've had one for over 30 years I just cannot see myself renewing. 

Just watched us lose 2-4 against Fulham in the late sixties - BT classic MOTD (looking for the tennis and got distracted).

Winning 2-1 and fairly comfortable, then last 30 mins we capitulate. The most typical Wednesday moment was Eustace missing an open goal after Fantham had hit the post - it was harder to miss :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

I've said in another thread I'm not convinced by Monk yet but he needs the summer transfer window and next season.

We need 6 or 7 out in the summer and 6 or 7 in! If he gets that and in a years time nothings improved on the pitch it will be time ask serious questions!

5 hours ago, Animis said:

Just watched us lose 2-4 against Fulham in the late sixties - BT classic MOTD (looking for the tennis Muck and got distracted).

Winning 2-1 and fairly comfortable, then last 30 mins we capitulate. The most typical Wednesday moment was Eustace missing an open goal after Fantham had hit the post - it was harder to miss :duntmatter: