Carlos on TalkSport

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I don’t get the hate for Carlos. Yeah, it went wrong in the end like it does for most managers but his first season was fantastic. I like the guy 

Look at his signings   - set us back 5 years - at least!!

• Haha 1

Just now, BIG D said:

I don’t get the hate for Carlos. Yeah, it went wrong in the end like it does for most managers but his first season was fantastic. I like the guy 

bank balance empty, trophy cabinet chopped up for firewood...

he had 2 great chances, his limited ability failed him and us.

he loves us because we wore him longer than any of the other dozen plus clubs he'd talked his way into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

I like Carlos. Did a number of good things. Will always remember the quality of football his first season. We played some lovely stuff at times. Then came his mistakes...changing styles & rushing players back from injury. 

3 minutes ago, torres said:

Look at his signings   - set us back 5 years - at least!!

bullshitting conman, who STILL has some fooled.

as I posted the other day, what part of 2 play off disasters is worth the clubs best chance for (20+) years?

have some wednesday fans 'expectations' dropped so low as to look at play off failure as an honour?

there was a time not long ago on here when the pigs continued play off failings were a huge laughing matter, and remember just before he went to his 'boyhood dream club' the biggest body of people in sheffield wanting him to stay were pig fans.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Still brought us the best football for 25 years. I’d love to hear your thoughts on all the other sh ite we’ve had in the dugout since Big Ron. 

Best football but in the end finished 6th, with the most we'd spent in a long time 

Brilliant base to move forward though

Second season spent a relative fortune on ''not great'' additions

Went more negative, should have challenged for automatic  - finished 4th

3rd season with the final splurge on a shocking centre back after having seen 200 others!!!, his previous terrible signings come home to roost and we look lost

Some decent memories but left a terrible legacy 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I do quite like Carlos to be honest. First couple of seasons we played some brilliant football under him. Think he comes across well

smoke n' mirrors, snake oil, bullshit, HE WILL come across well.

I though his third season was his most telling, IF he'd stayed he'd have got us out the championship.