Wednesday - V- Blackburn OMDT

6 minutes ago, Minton said:

Who would want to sign for a team in the top 10 of the championship who despite a bad run have beaten both the league leaders and a premier league team? Give over you melt.

Like to think I'm a glass half full person, but you also need to keep a realistic perspective .

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

At least Monk took the young lad off at half time 

last thing he wants in his career is the toxic dross Hillsborough serves up 

yeh, I said it , and I’ll say it again and I don’t care who gets upset 

Home support is TOXIC 

Put some effort in and don't get done by 5 is easy advice.

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

Take the points deduction this year if that's how we are going to play. Shift out the dross and try again next year.

That was embarrassing particlarly after a great match last week. Jekyll and Hyde team. We have been for a long time.

I've been thinking this to myself for a fair while now - I don't think this team has what it takes to go up, but it could probably just about sustain a 21-point hit and still stay up. Go again next season with a clean(er) slate.

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

Take the points deduction this year if that's how we are going to play. Shift out the dross and try again next year.

That was embarrassing particlarly after a great match last week. Jekyll and Hyde team. We have been for a long time.

100% this.

Please can we not sign expensive loan players that will improve the team yes, but puts us more at risk if we do not go up.

2 minutes ago, Eastern said:

100% this.

Please can we not sign expensive loan players that will improve the team yes, but puts us more at risk if we do not go up.

Realistically thinking, it would be quite scary if we went up. Quite a few of our players would need to be replaced during the summer to even stand a slight chance in the PL.

3 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

Realistically thinking, it would be quite scary if we went up. Quite a few of our players would need to be replaced during the summer to even stand a slight chance in the PL.

It would like Derby in 2007

39 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Put some effort in and don't get done by 5 is easy advice.

Not interested,  we’ve had good performances , and been 3rd In league , atmosphere is abhorrent 

Mowbrays comment about managing to take the ‘sting’ out of the crowd is funniest thing I’ve heard all week