Wednesday - V- Blackburn OMDT

4 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Excellent snoots as always but why did you have to mention that losing streak by Blackburn because Im nervous as f_ck now, was confident all week we would win this 3-1 thanks 

It's sad but true isn't it. Wednesday remain the last shining lamp of hope on the horizon of doom for the manager whose team can't buy a win.

One minute they get the vote of confidence, and start packing their bags  appropriately and then the assistant runs in with the fixture list.

"Hang fire Tone, hang fire. It's not over yet"

"We haven't won in 5 months Deano"

"Yeah, but we've got Wednesday on Saturday"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Nothing's clean/clear cut in this league.

You've got to think we have enough to get past Rovers at home. We've done it previously but we seem good at blowing hot (Brighton, Leeds) then cold. And seemingly always cold at home.

But blow it. Winnall to start, scoring our equaliser off his shin then replaced by Nuhui off the bench for the last 20 who slams in the winner...................again.

2-1 Owls.

• Like 1

Get at em early doors and score in the first 15mins and it'll be a walk in the Park......dont score early and this could be another long afternoon..................

Arrh bollax to it 4-0 to the blue n white wizards. Winnall to break the deadlock and Nuhiu to punish em late on

• Like 1

Thanks for another excellent post Snoots. I was enjoying reading it right up until you mentioned recent form, then I decided it was time to reach for the first drink of the day....

However, I think we are all still buzzing after last week’s triumph against the dirty ones. I hope the lads are as well and that this will lead to another Saturday night with me wondering whether Owlstalk will crash again because everyone is flooding it with positivity.

Blackburn? We should be beating teams like them.

Up the Owls.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Is Look North a spin off of Look Leeds ? Excellent read Snoots ole boy and yes it is rather satisfying beating the unbeatables wonder how Sky explained that one ? . Think it will be close today , isn’t Dack playing ? be a bonus if not UTO  . 2-1 , I reckon . 

Dack did his knee. Out for the rest of the season. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Have we turned a corner? Can we get a comfortable home win? 

Im hoping we see Reach left and a midfield of Lee-Bannan-Luongo.

• Like 1