Here’s how the Owls line up today

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Can’t wait to have a pop can you ?

Have you ever seen him play or even heard of him ?

I don’t know either of you but didn’t read that as him having a pop at the player. More just to do with him probably preferring to play his preferred position of CB on his club debut.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I don’t know either of you but didn’t read that as him having a pop at the player. More just to do with him probably preferring to play his preferred position of CB on his club debut.

that’s exactly how I meant it. Simply didn’t think it was a good idea for a young lad on his debut to be played out of his preferred position. 

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

ha ha here he is. Yes I have heard of him thanks. The lads a CB according to Howson who probably knows a bit more about him than you. 

I know nothing about the lad , just know that I am prepared to see what happens instead of putting a negative spin on things .

give it a rest pal you are really tedious 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

I know nothing about the lad , just know that I am prepared to see what happens instead of putting a negative spin on things .

give it a rest pal you are really tedious 

there was nothing negative about what I said. Simply a case of thinking it was a good idea to play a young lad on his debut in his preferred position. Wasnt slating the player or anything like that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

there was nothing negative about what I said. Simply a case of thinking it was a good idea to play a young lad on his debut in his preferred position. Was slating the player or anything like that. 

No you were having a pop at Monk before a ball is kicked and presuming where he is playing him 

Where is moses and bates? If they cant get in for a nothing game like this and when team has 3 losses in 7 days and palmer is injured ,its pretty much there time up here thats 2 more players where money is been wasted paying them , forestieri the joke nowhere near again is some daft club gona take him? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Where is moses and bates? If they cant get in for a nothing game like this and when team has 3 losses in 7 days and palmer is injured ,its pretty much there time up here thats 2 more players where money is been wasted paying them , forestieri the joke nowhere near again is some daft club gona take him? 

Think I'd read that Bates was injured, but that was a while ago.