Here’s how the Owls line up today

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

So number 44 is apparently a CB but today we are shoehorning him in at RB. Not exactly the nest thing to do to a young lad on his debut imo. 

:tango:    Yes your opinion counts for Jackshit thankfully 

• Thanks 1

Just now, hugeowl said:

Shoehorn lol:tango:

what don’t you understand? He has played CB for our U23, as far as I am aware never played RB. I was simply stating on a young lads debut you would expect him to play in the position he is use too. You really are like a dog with a bone. Strange. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

what don’t you understand? He has played CB for our U23, as far as I am aware never played RB. I was simply stating on a young lads debut you would expect him to play in the position he is use too. You really are like a dog with a bone. Strange. 

So Monk picked him there ,YOU said it was the wrong thing to do in your opinion even though you had never seen the lad play , then you said that font of all knowledge Howson said he was a centre back  

5 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So Monk picked him there ,YOU said it was the wrong thing to do in your opinion even though you had never seen the lad play , then you said that font of all knowledge Howson said he was a centre back  

this may be news to you but forums like this are all about peoples different opinions. Yes it was my opinion that he should have played CB on his debut (because that’s where he has played for the U23). He played very well today and I am very pleased for him and us. 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

this may be news to you but forums like this are all about peoples different opinions. Yes it was my opinion that he should have played CB on his debut (because that’s where he has played for the U23). He played very well today and I am very pleased for him and us. 

It was a pop at Monks team selection , simple as that 

You cannot wait until a ball is kicked before jumping in and putting a negative on things . even though you have no clue about a player . 

Keep digging pal 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

It was a pop at Monks team selection , simple as that 

You cannot wait until a ball is kicked before jumping in and putting a negative on things . even though you have no clue about a player . 

Keep digging pal 

you really are a strange individual. We have just won a game against a Prem opponent. Just enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Think I'd read that Bates was injured, but that was a while ago.

he has played about 4 u23 games recently last one was about 2 weeks ago so could be injured again? if not we might as well try to get loan finished early as we are wasting his and our time. 

• Like 1