Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

BBDom at right back allows Borner back in. Good stuff.

Got a target man with a runner off him too. Good stuff. 
Give Fletch the last 30 mins regardless.

UTO

Iorfa is a centre half, this right back obsession is outrageous, so much better at centre half 

Lees makes it hard, but for me , should be Iorfa and Borner at centre half when everyone’s fit 

14 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Playing a zombie like nuihi in front of Rhodes again. 

We deserve to loose with this kind of mentality from the manager. 

Rhodes has actually made an effort to get himself playing again and this is how we reward him 

I wouldn't blame him if he threw in the towel at wednesday and just took the easy money for the remainder of his contract.

Diabolical management 

What's happened to Bates at CB. Is he the latest in a long line of abdi's? 

Of course bates is injured. We somehow seem to specialize is having players who never play get injured. 

We obviously don't train. So how do these players get injured. 

How many players have we signed and never played? 

It's absolutely insane. 

There's a whole village out looking for you, be a good lad and let them know you're safe.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

I thought winnall was lively when he came on at stoke and worked hard against Cardiff.

Pleased to see him start.  Don't get the negativity regarding him tbh and I reckon he will bag one today.

Edited by Bulgaria

Reckon we’ll struggle today in both boxes against two big unit centre halves in De Wijs and Burke and wouldn’t be surprised if we conceded today today via a set piece.

I understand not rushing Fletcher back but he could have been useful today. I’m not in the ‘Nuhiu hater’ camp but I’ve already got visions of us hoofing it up for him today and I just don’t think we’re gonna get joy from that.

Ideally it would have been Fletcher and Rhodes today.

but what do I know? Hopefully the lads prove me wrong

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I thought winnall was lively when he came on at stoke and worked hard against Cardiff.

Pleased to see him start.  Don't get the negativity regarding him tbh and I reckon he will bag one today.

I agree put himself about against Cardiff until he tired 

Just think he has lost a yard of pace since his injury, he is still quicker than Dave and Jordan though . 
Mind you I think I would give em a run for their money 

Guest gizowl
15 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

But so Is Nuhiu!

Your all f...ing pathetic, slaying players before the games started, players out injured or returning from illness, the manager can only pick from what he's got, if you can't get behind the boys then f..k off home. Complete dickheads. 

1 minute ago, gizowl said:

Your all f...ing pathetic, slaying players before the games started, players out injured or returning from illness, the manager can only pick from what he's got, if you can't get behind the boys then f..k off home. Complete dickheads. 

Slaying players is a bit extreme