Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

Excellent effort at reviewing all that's gone on. More than Corrie

Interesting that the records of Monk and Bruce are almost identical.

I'm in a negative mood today so am expecting a mauling by the Tigers

It's all reverse psychology though. I just can't bet against The Wednesday.....................see, I have clear mental issues

2-0 Owls

• Like 1

Slight odds on Wednesday,10/11...

Looks about right...but odds ain't caught up with our last two performances...if fletch ain't playing, don't back us.

Without fletch i don't fancy us at all...even though hull are shyte...see a similar cardiff/ stoke type of game or at best a bristol game with no pen to bail us out

Soz

Great stuff Snoots. One of your very best.

Was having a lovely NYE at home with our lass . Few glasses of wine, a handful of nuts and Kettle Chips as a precursor to the inevitable session with Jools later.

She went to the loo so

I thought I’d sneak a quick look at OT before she got back.

Bloody hell hes posted OMDT early !!

What you laughing at ?

Sorry, love, Snoots has posted OMDT early and I’ve got to read it.

I just can’t believe you. That bloody Owlstalk again.

Youre pathetic I'm off to watch Emmerdale

Dont worry I’ll wait for the adverts and sneak a Ferrero  Rocher round her blind side

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Slight odds on Wednesday,10/11...

Looks about right...but odds ain't caught up with our last two performances...if fletch ain't playing, don't back us.

Without fletch i don't fancy us at all...even though hull are shyte...see a similar cardiff/ stoke type of game or at best a bristol game with no pen to bail us out

Soz

We're in the Soccer Special Super Boost. Lump on. 

• Haha 1

Good review there Milord. The pastbyear has been another rollercoaster ride on the good ship Sheffield Wednesday. 

Please let 2020 be a normal, traditional 12 months for us. Please no upheavals and meltdowns. My middle aged heart can't cope any more.

As for the match tomorrow, those stats don't look good. So let's say ta-ra to the Wednesday way and beat Hull tomorrow. Think back to 1990 and the 5-1 against them. Still one of my favourite matches ever and if we could have even half of that performance tomorrow I'd be happy.

Up the Owls. 

A happy and prosperous 2020 everyone!

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1

Thanks for that Lord S, a turbulent year to say the least.  I reckon 2020 will be a year of two contrasting halves. Very confident we will make 2 decent signings this window and reach around mid 70's points wise. Ultimately we will fall short but will get many fans back on side. I think the EFL will hit us hard and August will be a depressing month after losing lots of deadwood in the summer and reshaping the squad well. Automatic promotion the year after is my prediction!

• Like 1