11 hours ago, malek said:

I'm a fan, just think that he would be used better on our left side and Harris on right.

Neither play like inverted winger, but get to goal line and crosses with their weeker foot.

Then again, as a team we are doing well so perhaps it is best not to change anything for now.

I was thinking this when harris and especially reach were struggling on their opp sides but suddenly its clicking, maybe through training.

Reachs cross was waddle like, creating half a yard to check onto his left and putting it right in the danger area, he's not going to go byline much for his weak foot so its crucial he keeps practising that.

Could even chuck in a cheeky stepover and nudge it inside to cross like the maestro himself too!

If the fb's have the upper hand sometimes though, nothing wrong with swapping round imo

• Like 1

When on form he is one of our best players.

He has not been great this season up to now , we don’t know why, but what makes a good team is having all your better players playing well and the steady ones doing a steady job.

Monk will realise we are a better team with Reach in it playing well and expect him to be a regular starter now.

No one has mentioned the shot he had at Forest

I've only just remembered it

It was similar to the one from out wide against Leeds, and missed the far post by inches

Quick turn and shot without even looking

I'm really surprised it wasn't shown on the highlights

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, aussieowl87 said:

"If I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake."

Paolo F**king Maldini

What kind of parents would give their son that middle name!

17 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He's got his critics, not me mind, he'd be one of the first players on the team sheet for me

Okay, he's suffering from a lack of confidence at the moment

But what an absolute corker of a cross for Rhodes second goal, best pass of the game for me

Another thing I love about Reach, his first touch is usually superb, he seems to pluck the ball out of the air killing it instantly

I like him. He’s been played out of position a lot recently which contributed to his drop in form. But on the wing, he’s had at least 3 assists in the past few games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

When on form he is one of our best players.

He has not been great this season up to now , we don’t know why, but what makes a good team is having all your better players playing well and the steady ones doing a steady job.

Monk will realise we are a better team with Reach in it playing well and expect him to be a regular starter now.

because he’s been played out of position 

On form he’s one of the best players in the league,  if we can get to a point where he finds form and Fletcher and Rhodes are amongst it aswell we could start to beleive we have a chance