Derby - V - Wednesday OMDT

18 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sounds very much like 2 points dropped.

Yes, actually resisted Derby pretty well all through 2nd half right up to that shitty penalty. Ref got that decision wrong, everyone knew it had to be Odubajo once it was apparent... and then he gets himself sent off too. Iorfa has been half covering for him all night. But if we'd seen this out just another 10 minutes, we'd maybe moan a bit about a scrappy second half... turned into a midfield war and one where Derby got to play more and more and come forward. Understood why we might sub Rhodes for Nuhiu due to lack of match fitness, but when he let Luongo come on for Fletcher I was worried... Fletcher probably tired, but he could've lasted another 10... I'd have stuck on Luongo and dropped Hutch to central and Iorfa out to right back and taken off Odubajo... probably would've lost the match with me, but I was concerned about Odubajo all through the match, and i proved costly...

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

Yes, actually resisted Derby pretty well all through 2nd half right up to that shitty penalty. Ref got that decision wrong, everyone knew it had to be Odubajo once it was apparent... and then he gets himself sent off too. Iorfa has been half covering for him all night. But if we'd seen this out just another 10 minutes, we'd maybe moan a bit about a scrappy second half... turned into a midfield war and one where Derby got to play more and more and come forward. Understood why we might sub Rhodes for Nuhiu due to lack of match fitness, but when he let Luongo come on for Fletcher I was worried... Fletcher probably tired, but he could've lasted another 10... I'd have stuck on Luongo and dropped Hutch to central and Iorfa out to right back and taken off Odubajo... probably would've lost the match with me, but I was concerned about Odubajo all through the match, and i proved costly...

Liability 

They targeted Odubajo and he fell for it 

Got a final warning and still did it the thick useless t**t

What does my head in is we should have won that game. 

Only team in it first half. 

And yet you just knew that we wouldn't go and get the second; that we'd be happy to try and grind out a 1-0 win and then wee wee tail it up towards the end. 

We never, ever learn. 

Just another reality check. If we’re going to do anything this season, we need to start seeing these games out. It’s happend many times dropping points. I haven’t seen us play well for 90 minutes yet this year. Full control over the first half then negative Monk cost us. Odubajo needs a wake up call, complete liability. If they brought Fletcher down like that, you’d say a certain pen. 

1 minute ago, Dylan93 said:

Just another reality check. If we’re going to do anything this season, we need to start seeing these games out. It’s happend many times dropping points. I haven’t seen us play well for 90 minutes yet this year. Full control over the first half then negative Monk cost us. Odubajo needs a wake up call, complete liability. If they brought Fletcher down like that, you’d say a certain pen. 

It doesn't matter who was involved..it wasn't a pen.. Moses has got a concentration problem that will limit his career..he was doing well until his first yellow but it's obvious that it was a precursor to him dropping out of the game.. it's something in his head that's wrong.

13 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Im glad he’s out for a game

He’ll not get back in now

Could we try Iorfa there? He's immense in central, but try Lees and Börner there and use Iorfa on RB... he's quick enough with those long legs of his (not another sports science thread btw!)

I know Palmer is obvious sub, but even he has shortcomings. But hopefully he'll at least be available again.

Edited by N0rtherner