Wednesday - V - Brentford

18 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

That was utterly shambolic, and probably the least deserved win in our history (and that’s saying something) 

Iorfa and Fletcher were superb, Harris decent. The rest garbage 

Odubajo could be the worst right back I’ve ever seen play for us 

You clearly don't watch us very much if you reached that conclusion. 

Either that, or you are trying to be "controversial" for the sake of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t care about this half empty, half full testicles. And that just because we won you have to comment positively.

i comment on what I see, and what I saw on the whole was rubbish 

We showed some great fight after a crap first half and came back from 0-1 down to win 2-1 and move into top 6. Still only lost 1 at home all season. Can you not find even a little positivety in that? 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

We didn’t create anything, had none of the ball, so no I don’t think I’m overreacting.

We got 2 goals in a freak couple of minutes. Brentford should have smashed us and if the shoe was on the other foot we’d be saying the same 

Edited by FreshOwl

Just now, FreshOwl said:

We didn’t create anything, had none of the ball, so no I don’t think I’m overreacting.

We got 2 goals in a freak couple of minutes. Brentford should have smashed us and if the shoe was on the other foot we’d be saying the same 

We created several opportunities in the second half. 

You are talking bo11ocks, I'm sorry. 

• Like 1

Couldn’t go today due to stuff on. However, the negativity is beyond belief. We’ve won against a good side. Whilst it appears we weren’t at our best, especially  in the first half, how many times have we dropped points this season when we should have had more? We should be way up the league this season. 

Embrace the win! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SiJ said:

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

We created several opportunities in the second half. 

You are talking bo11ocks, I'm sorry. 

Several round me saying the same, so I don’t think I’m alone.

A win papers over the cracks with a lot of our fans. We were bound to create a few chances after that abysmal first half, but anything clear cut? 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

A win papers over the cracks with a lot of our fans. We were bound to create a few chances after that abysmal first half, but anything clear cut? 

It's actually two wins and we just beat one of the in-form teams. 

But yeah, we are crap and that was the worst display in our history. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Two from Fletcher for starters.

15 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

To score twice without the ball and without creating anything is a pretty decent effort 

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Win against a team with the best record of points over the last 7 games prior to this. Done in one half. Nothing to moan about.

Won their last game 7-0 and all. We were bobbar first half but didn’t really give many opportunities away - their goal was from a corner that shouldn’t have been given. Second half we played much more positively and took our chances. They played some nice football at times but we didn’t exactly get carved open. Wish we’d start games on the front foot instead of waiting for half time, but we’ve got the win

• Like 1

I only saw the 1st half due to losing my stream at half time. Cant say I was sad to lose it to be honest because that 1st half was thoroughly depressing. Not a single shot on target.

However a win is a win. And it's great to see a bit of character by coming from behind to win. So well done lads. Onwards and upwards. 

UTO

24 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The Owls, though, bossed the second half and Fletcher went close on three occasions before his double ensured back-to-back wins and moved Garry Monk's side up to sixth.

12 shots each

3 on target for us, 2 for them