Wednesday - V - Brentford

39 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

We didn’t create anything, had none of the ball, so no I don’t think I’m overreacting.

We got 2 goals in a freak couple of minutes. Brentford should have smashed us and if the shoe was on the other foot we’d be saying the same 

Should have smashed us lol 

Dawson barely had a save to make. 

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

No idea how we won that really, Brentford totally dropped off 2nd half. Iorfa fantastic, Hutch can't cope with this level anymore and Rhodes looks done.

Hutch was excellent. Close to my man of the match, never stopped running and made some vital tackles.

Beat a very good team today with a lot of quality forward players. Especially Benrahma who is a total class act, did well to keep him fairly quiet.

Thought they deserved a point but it's about time we won a game like this after not getting our rewards in past games.

Had Harris massively to thank though, drove us forward all 2nd half. Don't know where we'd be without him.

So prior to yesterday the last 36 times we have gone behind we have lost 26 and drawn 10.

Last time we came back to win was coincidentally Sept 2017 when we came back to beat Brentford 2-1. 

Guess this has already been posted somewhere else