Wednesday - V - Brentford

Well done lads, great fight-back, wish we'd learn not to sit back and invite them on when we take a lead though. A much needed shot in the arm with all that's going on. If we can make a good couple of additions in the new year, play-offs are more than possible.

2 minutes ago, deano said:

Rhodes movement helped create space, and possibly played himself into the team.  Technically he's poor but if he can have a positive impact on the game he should be used. 

He is more mobile than Nuhiu. Just. Can't really say anything else positive about him. He won't join another team after us, ready to retire.

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

That was utterly shambolic, and probably the least deserved win in our history (and that’s saying something) 

Iorfa and Fletcher were superb, Harris decent. The rest garbage 

Odubajo could be the worst right back I’ve ever seen play for us 

Glass half empty? 

4 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

He is more mobile than Nuhiu. Just. Can't really say anything else positive about him. He won't join another team after us, ready to retire.

Horses for courses I suppose, I do prefer Nuihu but Rhodes was better today. 

7 minutes ago, deano said:

Rhodes movement helped create space, and possibly played himself into the team.  Technically he's poor but if he can have a positive impact on the game he should be used. 

He has to earn a place, just like anyone else. And he's failed in that regard miserably from almost the moment he joined us by just about any method by which you can measure his performances. Far too many are judging him on statistics (always a dubious endeavour anyway) from 4-5 years ago. If he can take the opportunities he gets and impress the manager to increase his playing time then fair enough. We could certainly use a striker raising his game at the moment as we don't have a lot of goals in us apart from Fletcher.

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t care about this half empty, half full testicles. And that just because we won you have to comment positively.

i comment on what I see, and what I saw on the whole was rubbish 

571118223_Enjoy-GoOn.gif.87d64b7d2b5be4f3a51b698aeabf2100.gif

Just now, DJMortimer said:

He has to earn a place, just like anyone else. And he's failed in that regard miserably from almost the moment he joined us by just about any method by which you can measure his performances. Far too many are judging him on statistics (always a dubious endeavour anyway) from 4-5 years ago. If he can take the opportunities he gets and impress the manager to increase his playing time then fair enough. We could certainly use a striker raising his game at the moment as we don't have a lot of goals in us apart from Fletcher.

Completely agree, he's just a very poor player technically but we improved today when he came on. Ideally we want a new striker to play with Fletcher.