Bannan

5 minutes ago, schapmanowl said:

Think Bannan is a fantastic player but literally only gives the performances like today when the camera is on him...would like to see how many man of the matches he has got when the sky cameras are on him....basically every time

I dont agree with this...He's usually one of our best players

5 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

It is possible for a good player to have a bad game and it be pointed out you know.  That he had a better second half today doesn't hide the fact his previous 3 halves were poor.

He has a get out of jail free card in his left boot but too often he doesn't put in the hard yards he needs to in the position he plays.  He improved once Hutch went off and generally in the second half.  But he was still garbage against Brum.

Yeah that was a rubbish cross for the first goal...moron

Guest Grez Bez

I do wonder how many posters have played the game. Can't believe what I read half the time.

He's superb and rarely has a bad game. Stop picking faults.

Given that our entire gameplan for the last 4 seasons has been give it to Bannan at all costs and hope he can figure something out...you’d think our fans have a bit more appreciation for the quality he has. 

Just look how Harris performed once the opposites earmarked him as a threat. Yet they can’t keep Bannan down

15 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

We would be fecked without him 

Sky commentator said can’t believe he is not playing in the premiership 

But mugs on here think we should get rid of him 

So you don't agree he's been sitting too deep recently? and needs to push further forward?

Bannan is a quality footballer, suffers from a bit of inconsistency like most players who don’t quite make it in the premier league , the way some go off about him is bizarre but it’s ok for Hutchinson to nearly get sent off every game he plays 

If Fletcher was consistent he would be a premier league player 

I'm going to start with saying that Bannan is our best player.

So, why is my next statement going to cause controversy?   Because quite frankly he makes our play one dimensional at times - we need some arrogant swine in the team to prove to him that he's not the be-all and end-all of this side at times.

Love Bannan and hate him in the same breathe - he needs pushing and he needs a captain in the side to relieve him of trying to be too much.

18 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You can have a poor half of football and do just one thing right. Happens often tbf.

If you think that sublime cross that set up the opening goal was the ONLY thing he did right in the first 45 minutes then I have to question your ability to analyse what you were watching or your understanding of the game.

1 thing right, OK!

1 hour ago, schapmanowl said:

Think Bannan is a fantastic player but literally only gives the performances like today when the camera is on him...would like to see how many man of the matches he has got when the sky cameras are on him....basically every time

Do you know...Ive read some total dross on here...over many seasons...but congratulations...you win...

49 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If you think that sublime cross that set up the opening goal was the ONLY thing he did right in the first 45 minutes then I have to question your ability to analyse what you were watching or your understanding of the game.

1 thing right, OK!

Never said it was now, did I?