Charlton - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I can see the after match OT being full of Forestieri's miss and all the reasons to get rid of him. 

He has still contributed plenty in the game. Considering it's his first start under Monk he possibly is still not up to speed. From what I've seen so far he has merited his place and continuing in the second half.

Alright Nando calm down.  Next time though, please put away that chance your lad would have finished.

Just not bothered...

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, GerOwl said:

Bannan and Hutch are holding hands with Iorfa and Lees again. Means we can only attack from out wide as we have nothing in the middle and that makes us pretty one dimensional. 

That's my main gripe. Can't remember the last time a through ball was place to a striker.

1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

If we don't win this I'm seriously gunna start believing in curses and ghost and all that shïtě. We are a lot better than these. That miss was the worst I've seen since Rosenthal for Liverpool. The gods just don't seem to be with us at the moment. Even there goal bounced of Lees and could have gone anywhere... But no sneeks in off post

I’m going to buy lucky heather off a gypsy. 

Not really a great advocate of human slavery, but for a tenner, could be a bargain. Heard she’s a great cook in addition to her prize fighting skills.

11 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Harris becoming unbelievably frustrating

He’s often a threat but the commentator was so right about his decision making. I have every confidence that he’ll get himself in to good positions but no faith that he’ll make the right choice at the decisive moment. Very frustrating.

We are too open for me, lots of open space behind us. 

We can't just swap Hutchinson for an offensive midfielder, we would be even more open. 

I prefer the previous games line ups and formation to be honest, a better team would of opened us up. 

13 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Charlton, like Brum the other night are a bang average side that we should be steamrolling if we have any ambition of top six. We have no control over the game at all in any area.

Had we gone 2-0 up, which we should have done, we might have had more control. Charlton haven't really done anything of note other than the goal even though we let them back into it.

1 minute ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

We should be in front created loads of opportunities.

Nuhiu is linking play really well, Fletcher is benefitting by finding time and space that this creating.

Wouldnt change anything yet.

Somebody who understands the game. How refreshing on here.