Black Friday at Wednesday?

Been chatting with lads at work , one a blade the other West Brom and both telling me their clubs have got 10 and 20% of everything in their club stores, had a quick look on our website and haven't seen any sort of deals at all, unless I've missed something this is poor again from the club.

10 minutes ago, Watto said:

Been chatting with lads at work , one a blade the other West Brom and both telling me their clubs have got 10 and 20% of everything in their club stores, had a quick look on our website and haven't seen any sort of deals at all, unless I've missed something this is poor again from the club.

You are kidding me??

No, i'm not having it - We are normally so good at this stuff

I sense a wind up

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, torres said:

You are kidding me??

No, i'm not having it - We are normally so good at this stuff

I sense a wind up

This was last years deal note the previous season kit they were trying to sell, to say our marketing department is not the best would be an understatement.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/black-friday-savings-with-wednesday/

I cannot find anything for this year yet though it is only 1pm there is still 11 hours left.

our fans have an obsession...

See somthing another club are doing and then find out we aren't doing it.

Instantly decide to take a swipe at the club.

Black Friday is a load of crap and reducing some stock for a day will make damn all difference.

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Black Friday is a con anyway according to Which? So maybe Wednesday are deserving of some credit here instead of criticism.

@Watto What in particular were you thinking of buying? If you want it and it’s a fair price just buy it; or you can keep on waiting in the hope that one day, maybe next week, maybe next year, maybe in two years time, it might be discounted and you might just save yourself a little cash; but will you still want it then? Decisions, decisions...

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

our fans have an obsession...

See somthing another club are doing and then find out we aren't doing it.

Instantly decide to take a swipe at the club.

Black Friday is a load of crap and reducing some stock for a day will make damn all difference.

Yeah, we dont need any money at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

This was last years deal note the previous season kit they were trying to sell, to say our marketing department is not the best would be an understatement.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/black-friday-savings-with-wednesday/

I cannot find anything for this year yet though it is only 1pm there is still 11 hours left.

Have you been saving that up for 12 months?

lol