Leeds Game I'll Be There

43 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

If i didn't have a season ticket i honestly don't think i could pay those kind of prices out of principle. It's just way, way too much. £46 to watch championship football :duntmatter:

Definitely. I haven't missed a single home league game for what will be 25 years in January, and have barely missed any in the last 39 years, but if I wasn't in a financial position to have a season ticket (which has also increased in cost by 40% since Chansiri took over) there's no way I'd pay those prices it's ludicrous especially when the majority of games haven't been all that entertaining anyway. Champagne prices for a can of Tizer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Those ticket prices are nothing short of outrageous. 

The South isn't even that flipping good. 

Concourse is always rammed and the leg room is attrocious. 

Must depend on where you sit.  I'm on row O and have no problem at 6' 1" tall.  Got to admire the OP paying double what an adult ST holder would for the same seats.  Said it before, POTD prices are ridiculous and you'd never get me paying them.

is game under threat? has the pitch drainage system since it was all ripped up able to cope with appx 3 inches of rain in next 24 hours?  also cant see the ground(not our ground)  will take anymore water so flooding issues are likely on roads ,100% 4 years ago before pitch improvements there is no way this game would have gone ahead. 

31 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Must depend on where you sit.  I'm on row O and have no problem at 6' 1" tall.  Got to admire the OP paying double what an adult ST holder would for the same seats.  Said it before, POTD prices are ridiculous and you'd never get me paying them.

Luckily i can afford a ST , but i wouldnt pay matchday prices either. Supporters are supporters weather they can afford a ST or not, but the club sees fit to treat non ST holders as cash cows,and rips them off. Its disgusting.