Tango

Guest Theboylangers

Sad state of affairs really...it's a shame the club have seen fit to ban a loyal supporter, i'm sure they didn't want to do it but left with no choice if what's happened is true (and not the first time)

Perhaps time to drop the act and just go to the games and enjoy the football....if he comes back. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Saracen7 said:

Yes, he thinks he can go where he wants, and on occasions deliberately spoil it for other people. Why, what's your take on what he's thinking when he's in an area he shouldn't be and blocking the view of wheelchair users, looking at them with his back to the pitch and ignoring them telling him to move?

No idea what he's thinking, but I have seen him pose for opposition fans kids for photos and take time to talk to their parents and seen him try and stop trouble on more than one occasion.

He's no Angel but he's no monster either.

Try talking to him you might well be surprised.

4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Oh That

Is this ok with you or does this get swept under the carpet?

This for me is also one of the main reasons why there is no beer served at HT in quite a few grounds these days. Its ok people sticking up for Tango and his actions but it is this type of behaviour that gets you reputation you cannot shake off!!

4 hours ago, Saracen7 said:

Yes, he thinks he can go where he wants, and on occasions deliberately spoil it for other people. Why, what's your take on what he's thinking when he's in an area he shouldn't be and blocking the view of wheelchair users, looking at them with his back to the pitch and ignoring them telling him to move?

Not sticking up for him or condemning him because I don't know him, but regarding wheelchair users I've often seen him at half time walking along the disabled section on the north shaking hands and talking to them. Not seen anyone complaining about him there.

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Just have gob shyte 

Maybe you should air your views with Tango himself since you have all these issues with him. Im sure he would happily sit down with you so you can vent your frustrations

Guest Ferkorf
14 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Is this ok with you or does this get swept under the carpet?

This for me is also one of the main reasons why there is no beer served at HT in quite a few grounds these days. Its ok people sticking up for Tango and his actions but it is this type of behaviour that gets you reputation you cannot shake off!!

Nothing to do with all the coke heads throwing beer around at half time then? Lol

Guest Bulgaria
33 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I've often seen him at half time walking along the disabled section on the north shaking hands and talking to them. Not seen anyone complaining about him there.

Their probably thinking why is this bloke shaking our hand?

Is he a celebrity or am I missing something here?

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Not so long back he was on a video at HT ripping and throwing an advertising board about....I’ve seen him several times with my own eyes verbally abuse a steward!!

Not sure it was him doing the ripping and throwing , saw the video myself , all i can remember is him dancing on them 

Not defending him , just what I remember 

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

No idea what he's thinking, but I have seen him pose for opposition fans kids for photos and take time to talk to their parents and seen him try and stop trouble on more than one occasion.

He's no Angel but he's no monster either.

Try talking to him you might well be surprised.

Why should anyone try to challenge their idea of him? What is to gain? He's simply been banned for abusing a steward and rightly reprimanded. He could be 100 percent charming but he still got banned for abusing somebody who is just trying to do their job.

2 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Maybe you should air your views with Tango himself since you have all these issues with him. Im sure he would happily sit down with you so you can vent your frustrations

I would quite happily sit with anyone to discuss the matter...i would never say anything i wouldn't say to anyone's face and if you think a fat middle aged man who thinks he is an A list celebrity would intimidate me then you are sadly mistaken!!

Nothing to do with all the coke heads throwing beer around at half time then? Lol

The video clearly shows Tango using an advertising board as a flag!! nothing you can say to slander other people can hide that that there is a fat man with no shirt on it in the middle of the crowd...say what you want, if you behave like a tool you will eventually get punished for it.

Do you honestly think people just get banned for nothing?

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

Not sure it was him doing the ripping and throwing , saw the video myself , all i can remember is him dancing on them 

Not defending him , just what I remember 

Right so this makes it ok...he was involved end of. He was part of the gang that now prevents ale been served at HT at Birmingham away!

13 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Right so this makes it ok...he was involved end of. He was part of the gang that now prevents ale been served at HT at Birmingham away!

You stated he was ripping and throwing to enhance your argument , all I said was what I recall 

Didn't say it made it ok or otherwise .

Just dont hold the meeting in the Wednesday Tap fella, assume he's banned from there as well lol