Tango

Guest Theboylangers

On 27/09/2019 at 21:04, Jwowl said:

The standard week in week out “bell end” style routine never bothered me, in fact made me chuckle every so often

stood screaming “slag” over and over and threatening physical violence against a young (under 20) female steward for most of the first half, ignoring his mates who looked shocked and were trying to calm him down, then ignoring a steward who he must know who came and spent 10 mins trying to calm him down - all the while looking straight through them all to hurl abuse at the same young lass....

2 year ban is the least he deserved

But because he goes home and away to every game people think he is fkin god.

I ask would these ppl have the same opinion and leniency towards him had it being their own daughter/s?

Edited by TaxiMark

11 hours ago, dorian gray said:

NO, but apparently peppermint (and plenty of it) is the cure.

Which end do you put the peppermint in, FFS.:duntmatter:

Just aksing for a mate's mate, mate. :tango:

• Haha 1

On 29/09/2019 at 09:22, Mycroft said:

Isn't that a bonus?  Bringing much need jobs to the area?  Capitalist Tango,  thought I saw him at the Tory Conference. 

Bizarrely I remember him chanting “Wolverhampton Tories” at Coventry away in the League Cup 91.

• Like 1

Guest Saracen7
46 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Such as?

At away games, he thinks he can go anywhere. The problem is when it's designated family sections or areas for disabled supporters, and he's standing or pacing up and down and not only blocking people's view of the match,  but taunting them about not being able to see.

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I think it’s a little more than “a gob full”...tango as got away with lots of things over recent years. 

Go on then like what? Enlighten us all

4 minutes ago, Saracen7 said:

At away games, he thinks he can go anywhere. The problem is when it's designated family sections or areas for disabled supporters, and he's standing or pacing up and down and not only blocking people's view of the match,  but taunting them about not being able to see.

Never seen a designated family area in an away end.

But the rest of it sounds proper naughty maybe a 3 year ban would have been more sufficient

10 hours ago, York_Owl said:

Bizarrely I remember him chanting “Wolverhampton Tories” at Coventry away in the League Cup 91.

fizz me that's weird. I grew up in Wolverhampton, around 91 got my first part time job, part time bar (i was 17) in the Whitmore Reans Conservative Club ( i was from a Marxist family  living in one of the worst areas, it was just a job) . One of the guys who drank in there was very prod that his son in law was Tango.

I had a run in with him once, he kept shouting at everyone to stand up, i had fizzed my back up. cue two people from Wolverhampton telling each other to fizz off, on the Kop.

He has prowled about like he is Mr fuckig Wednesday, giving out poo to people over the years. If he was screaming "slag" and threatening violence to a 20 yr old female steward, then good, he can fizz off. It's not just a "gob full". It's someone of great physical stature and intimidating appearance (to some) making a young employee of Wednesday feel intimidated. And no, she shouldnt just toughen up, he shouldnt be such a bully. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saracen7 said:

You know what he thinks?  

Guest Saracen7
17 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

You know what he thinks?  

Yes, he thinks he can go where he wants, and on occasions deliberately spoil it for other people. Why, what's your take on what he's thinking when he's in an area he shouldn't be and blocking the view of wheelchair users, looking at them with his back to the pitch and ignoring them telling him to move?

I have not been to an away game for a couple of years but do remember a couple of incidents I saw of Tango that didn't show him a good light, once a Birmingham and an other at Luton.
Maybe he had a couple of drinks and got carried away which can happen. But if these incidents keep happening and he has been warned and then chanting 'Slag' at a young female steward then you can understand why he has been banned for two years. 
It is sad because you can tell he lives for Wednesday but that is no reason not to ban him if he keeps over stepping the mark.

On 29/09/2019 at 11:45, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Whats up mate?

You were much friendlier when I met you in person

lol

Yeah I thought the same.

Full of chat at Cardiff in 2005, then nasty jibes behind his keyboard...

I cant believe the threads got this far, hes an embarrassment that has had this coming to him for a long time weve had to put up with and endure his antics at far to many away games over the years and in Portugal, hopefully he can reflect over the next 2 years that he's not as popular as he thinks, he's not as funny as he thinks and he's certainly not as tough as he thinks