Tango

Guest Theboylangers

12 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Imagine if it was your daughter/wife/relation,im not saying how to think by any means but I'd be fuming if it was anyone to me so he got what he deserves imo

been female or male has nothing to do with it , if you work as a steward at football you will encounter abuse if you cant handle it your in the wrong job. but if some1 swears constantly at a steward he should be ejected and possibly get a ban . but 2 years is very high in my opinion . 

11 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Starting to sound like Fake News to me.  You say you can't prove it so we can dismiss your testimony for a start. 

Next?

The FA have decided that although he can’t prove it, they recon it probably happened anyway so he’s now got to pick up the tab for their next jolly boys outing.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

They are generally useless.
You pay peanuts you get less than monkeys these days.

Against Everton, I sat in an unfamiliar seat - I did not ask for help, I simply got to the top of the stairs and looked around, before I could get my bearings I was told to "fill my boots, sit anywhere you want"

I found the seats me and my kid had bought.

Not sure what your point is here

25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

been female or male has nothing to do with it , if you work as a steward at football you will encounter abuse if you cant handle it your in the wrong job. but if some1 swears constantly at a steward he should be ejected and possibly get a ban . but 2 years is very high in my opinion . 

I don't think it's that bad, he causes issues in a place where there shouldn't be any issues. I've literally never even spoke to a steward at Hillsborough aside from struggling to find seats yet this guy frequently gets into arguments with them. It's a joke. He just makes work for people. 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't think it's that bad, he causes issues in a place where there shouldn't be any issues. I've literally never even spoke to a steward at Hillsborough aside from struggling to find seats yet this guy frequently gets into arguments with them. It's a joke. He just makes work for people. 

Isn't that a bonus?  Bringing much need jobs to the area?  Capitalist Tango,  thought I saw him at the Tory Conference. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, MBMitchell said:

Just on a side note

Markowl all you post is crap and argumentative, you really do press my buttons

I can't ever remember a post about the game or a player 

You seriously are nearly a bigger wee wee tail than Belfast and that's saying something 

Whats up mate?

You were much friendlier when I met you in person

lol