Tango

Guest Theboylangers

23 minutes ago, debram said:

its all about opinions, has he ever been locked up for football violence, 40 yrs an owl home and away, just says his piece in the heat of the moment, tell him to calm it ok but a 2 year ban stinks imo.

Imagine if it was your daughter/wife/relation,im not saying how to think by any means but I'd be fuming if it was anyone to me so he got what he deserves imo

27 minutes ago, debram said:

its all about opinions, has he ever been locked up for football violence, 40 yrs an owl home and away, just says his piece in the heat of the moment, tell him to calm it ok but a 2 year ban stinks imo.

It's not about opinions. It's about fact. He broke the rules and is punished like everyone would be. I know that he is often given more leeway than most. The fact that he has been 40 yrs home and away and not been banned surely says that he has done something to deserve it this time

1 minute ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Imagine if it was your daughter/wife/relation,im not saying how to think by any means but I'd be fuming if it was anyone to me so he got what he deserves imo

I respect your opinion, thats what this site is all about uto.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, markg said:

It's not about opinions. It's about fact. He broke the rules and is punished like everyone would be. I know that he is often given more leeway than most. The fact that he has been 40 yrs home and away and not been banned surely says that he has done something to deserve it this time

Football and most sports make peoples blood boil at times, frustration to the extreme, far worse crimes get less punishment, think hard.

10 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Let's give the guy a break we've probably  all done daft things at matches over the years, well I know I have anyway and thankfully got away with them without any bother

no, i've never repetadly shouted abuse at a woman and threatened her with violence. The daft rogue

1 minute ago, debram said:

Football and most sports make peoples blood boil at times, frustration to the extreme, far worse crimes get less punishment, think hard.

I agree, it does. Passions run high and Wednesday especially brings that out of you. But it has never made me repeatedly shout abuse at and threaten women,

24 minutes ago, markg said:

I agree, it does. Passions run high and Wednesday especially brings that out of you. But it has never made me repeatedly shout abuse at and threaten women,

I remember at time at the miners strike that I was so incested I screamed at to top of the winding tower, " Maggie tatcher you gobshitefucking miserablebitchbarstad, this is all your fault.) Turned out the bird didn't get preggers anall, FFS lol 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, markg said:

The woman who works in the Co-Op though with the dodgy eye, it's ok to shout at her etc if we lose, right?

Asking for a mate.