Tango

Guest Theboylangers

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

You stated he was ripping and throwing to enhance your argument , all I said was what I recall 

Didn't say it made it ok or otherwise .

He was clearly involved with a group of lads ripping a board down and throwing it around and “dancing” on it...clever pr1*k

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

What me or Tango .........just for clarification .

I was wondering that also..... i think he means Tango.

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I would quite happily sit with anyone to discuss the matter...i would never say anything i wouldn't say to anyone's face and if you think a fat middle aged man who thinks he is an A list celebrity would intimidate me then you are sadly mistaken!!

The video clearly shows Tango using an advertising board as a flag!! nothing you can say to slander other people can hide that that there is a fat man with no shirt on it in the middle of the crowd...say what you want, if you behave like a tool you will eventually get punished for it.

Do you honestly think people just get banned for nothing?

Getting a bit cagey aren't you? Never said he would intimidate you but im sure after kicking up this much of a fuss on owlstalk about it that he would be happy to let you air your feelings with him as clearly you have more than just one bee in your bonnet about it.

Advertising board or not thats hardly the reason we cant sup at half time ( we can sup at most grounds anyway)

If hes the reason why cant preston fans sup at Derby? Did he go down there advertising board in hand with shirt off or what? Haha

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

Just dont hold the meeting in the Wednesday Tap fella, assume he's banned from there as well lol

Chansiris getting them to sit down on the sky sports gloves are off table. Jonny nelsons going to be the steward just incase someone pulls an advertisement board out

6 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Not so long back he was on a video at HT ripping and throwing an advertising board about....I’ve seen him several times with my own eyes verbally abuse a steward!!

also seen him banging on gates inside ground what split us from hull ,though ive also seen him do good things too. 

6 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Is this ok with you or does this get swept under the carpet?

This for me is also one of the main reasons why there is no beer served at HT in quite a few grounds these days. Its ok people sticking up for Tango and his actions but it is this type of behaviour that gets you reputation you cannot shake off!!

That was obviously a tongue in cheek reply. 

There is no excuse for rowdy behaviour I agree but worse things have happened at sea.  

Rugby fans do it its high spirits and boys will be boys, football fans do it...

Guest Saracen7
On 01/10/2019 at 13:45, Hookowl said:

Not sticking up for him or condemning him because I don't know him, but regarding wheelchair users I've often seen him at half time walking along the disabled section on the north shaking hands and talking to them. Not seen anyone complaining about him there.

Exactly, half time. I take a wheelchair user to away games and we have had Tango standing or walking around in front of us whilst play is going on; he's not watching the match and we can't watch the match because he's in the way and won't listen to be asked to move!

On 01/10/2019 at 12:53, bigdan2003 said:

Sad state of affairs really...it's a shame the club have seen fit to ban a loyal supporter, i'm sure they didn't want to do it but left with no choice if what's happened is true (and not the first time)

Perhaps time to drop the act and just go to the games and enjoy the football....if he comes back. 

More about his ego than the football these days. The joke has warn very thin to most .Seems a bit sad that a 50+ year old man feels the need to crave attention. 

Edited by ZicoSterland2

2 hours ago, Saracen7 said:

Exactly, half time. I take a wheelchair user to away games and we have had Tango standing or walking around in front of us whilst play is going on; he's not watching the match and we can't watch the match because he's in the way and won't listen to be asked to move!

The half time I'm talking about there is no play going on.....................................because it's half time. lol

• Haha 3

Guest Ferkorf

A lot of Tango hating going on here BUT

I bet none of you dare say owt to his face...

Here come the Quotes.....

Im not scared of that small fat guy....

Yes you are!

Pointing and shouting all over the place from behind your keyboard.

He says get on Hillsborough park 1pm saturday if you have a problem bring thee Brother Anorl  lol

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Yes you are!

He says get on Hillsborough park 1pm saturday if you have a problem bring thee Brother Anorl  lol

I don't think anyone hates him, it's just the fact he behaves like a prat with a drink in him. I also don't think an organised punch up in the park is going to further his pleas for clemency do you?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Yes you are!

Not many of us are going to see him to have that conversation, seeing as he's banned from the ground for 2 years...

:Chansiri:

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, Prince said:

I don't think anyone hates him, it's just the fact he behaves like a prat with a drink in him. I also don't think an organised punch up in the park is going to further his pleas for clemency do you?

1000 prayers for you if you took my post as a serious one