Tango

Guest Theboylangers

42 minutes ago, markowl said:

Get called a sl@g by fat drunken bellends?

2 hours ago, prowl said:

I think it's something every organisation has to come down on hard these days. Bullying, discrimination, gender issues are all at the top of the agenda and in the news constantly. The slightest hint of racial abuse is taken with the utmost seriousness ( Forestieri. I'm not for a moment saying there was any race issue with Tango)

If the club get a complaint they have to take it seriously and be seen to take action. If as others have said there were a lot of witnesses there is no way the club can avoid taking action. 2 year ban is actually light in some ways.

If the club are lax and appear to condone questionable behaviour the council might be tempted to shut the ground down, we all know they would love an excuse to do so.

I don't know Tango, never met him, he might be a great bloke but it looks like he's overstepped the wrong mark this time. Is it political correctness, maybe in some peoples eyes but it is one of the topical issues at present and I don't think the club dare ignore it.

If the club didnt take action on this Id be horrified. Imagine it was your daughter getting the abuse?

Nothing to do with political correctness.

18 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Home / away season ticket going spare (hardly used this season)

Sensible offers only.

I'll teck it off yourhands for a tenner GG. But only if you can afford a tenner OC. I'm a caring kind a chap and wouldn't want to short change you and leave your families dinner table empty, FFS :image:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

For all his 40 years of following the club, does he even know or care much about the actual football aspect? He seems more concerned about receiving attention than actually watching the game.

This...……….could never understand for the life of me why he would spend all that time and money following Wednesday and spend the vast majority of the match with his back to goal or goading rival fans.

I bet he has never posted in the matchday ratings threads as he wouldn't have a clue.

21 hours ago, Jwowl said:

The standard week in week out “bell end” style routine never bothered me, in fact made me chuckle every so often

stood screaming “slag” over and over and threatening physical violence against a young (under 20) female steward for most of the first half, ignoring his mates who looked shocked and were trying to calm him down, then ignoring a steward who he must know who came and spent 10 mins trying to calm him down - all the while looking straight through them all to hurl abuse at the same young lass....

2 year ban is the least he deserved

But he’s a super fan don’t you know, just a fat twaat by the sounds of it 

21 hours ago, 1963owl said:

every song we sing is foul & abusive language lol

I mean exactly, when we have a poo ref most people are screaming that he's a cheeky monkey. We call opposition players cheating rumblezoids etc. Unless it's been directed at a member of SWFC staff then this is harsh. 

18 hours ago, torryowl said:

They are cheaper than the police ... ..

They are generally useless.
You pay peanuts you get less than monkeys these days.

Against Everton, I sat in an unfamiliar seat - I did not ask for help, I simply got to the top of the stairs and looked around, before I could get my bearings I was told to "fill my boots, sit anywhere you want"

I found the seats me and my kid had bought.

21 hours ago, Jwowl said:

The standard week in week out “bell end” style routine never bothered me, in fact made me chuckle every so often

stood screaming “slag” over and over and threatening physical violence against a young (under 20) female steward for most of the first half, ignoring his mates who looked shocked and were trying to calm him down, then ignoring a steward who he must know who came and spent 10 mins trying to calm him down - all the while looking straight through them all to hurl abuse at the same young lass....

2 year ban is the least he deserved

Just commented and then saw this. Fully deserves his ban. Hopefully he'll learn from it and behave when he comes back in 2 years.