Cowleys Poll!

Cowleys . You decide!  

925 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question. Do you want the Cowleys ?

• YES -
    • NO -

Guest Ferkorf

Yes and give full backing.

Any to$$er in that dressing room thats takes the pi$$ gets sold to the next league one club that will have them.

Let them build for the future

Breaking-news-alert-620x264.jpg

COWLEY SAYS:

• Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

• Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Breaking-news-alert-620x264.jpg

COWLEY SAYS:

• Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

• Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

Ah so, end of thread Shame

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ah so, end of thread Shame

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

He was quite calm when talking about Huddersfield approach. Matter of fact.  Wednesday chat and he clamped a bit and turned it in the interviewer. 

I think there's kindling.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

He was quite calm when talking about Huddersfield approach. Matter of fact.  Wednesday chat and he clamped a bit and turned it in the interviewer. 

I just bought new flints and fuel for my Zippo, Snoots. Can we spark this rumour into life ?  FFS

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I just bought new flints and fuel for my Zippo, Snoots. Can we spark this rumour into life ?  FFS

Let's run with it, Skysports are milking it for all it's worth. People must have been lumping on. 

Mr C has met Lincoln's £1 million release clause I've heard. Maybe Lincoln haven't told them they're in a D Taxi to Hillsborough tomorrow. 

:Chansiri:

I hope the keep Bullen on to get revenge on the players who shafted him on Saturday. 

Edited by Ozymandias Owl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

200.gif

We are committed to Lincoln City. We have been here for three years. We’ve worked very hard to build the infrastructure....

...It would have to be the perfect opportunity for us to even consider leaving...

Danny Cowley