Cowleys Poll!

Cowleys . You decide!  

925 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question. Do you want the Cowleys ?

• YES -
    • NO -

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

You mean a fibber dib dibber?

Well, I would if he gave us half the optimism Kebab lad brought.

Or even 50% the fun times Ron brought.

That's football isn't it. 

Everyone tells porkies.

Well I’m shocked, I really am

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Well I’m shocked, I really am

You don't fool me one bit Corky! 

One promise from Cowley that he was going to bring in the  young, hungry, pacy , powerful in the air, 20 goal striker of your dreams and you'd be all over this appointment like Lynx Africa on a teenagers wanksock !

• Haha 3

Out of the list of taking a punt managers these seem one of best options. But I don’t see them leaving, especially if just turned down parachute money club Huddersfield. Much bigger budget to play with there compared to us. Maybe they want to try and get Lincoln up again before leaving. 

Also our fans will give him sod all time before saying he’s useless and to get rid, are we really ready for a project? Some seem to think we should be getting promoted by right. We got the patience for them to turn the squad around? Put their mark on the team etc. 

Hopefully If DC does it everyone can get behind it and not make hasty decisions about whether they are any good, then trench themselves into that opinion for good. They may have a shaky start, then come good. If we try inexperienced can we just see how it goes for longer than 6 games. 

Whatever gets decided by DC I can get behind, I think he wants to get it right and not rush into the wrong hire like we see with so many clubs. Fingers crossed whatever gamble he takes comes off.