Cowleys Poll!

Cowleys . You decide!  

925 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question. Do you want the Cowleys ?

• YES -
    • NO -

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

He just wanted to it down so nothing could be read. Unlike the Huddersfield answer where he said it was definitely a non-runner.

I'm not saying he's coming, but he'll be prepared to listen to what Chansiri has to say. I'd stake on that at least. 

Or at least I would if i hadn't lumped the entire inheritance on Rowett...

Not knowing anything about the subject doesn't stop people folks and chatting on here Hoots!

I have 33-1 on Cowley and Stendel backed them in first week. had written off at one point but could be decent windfall. I also had saver on Rowett to cover other bets 

Think that summing up is spot on.

2 hours ago, Quist said:

I have 33-1 on Cowley and Stendel backed them in first week. had written off at one point but could be decent windfall. I also had saver on Rowett to cover other bets 

Think that summing up is spot on.

You may aswell go the whole hog and have a tenner on Pulis just to cover the bases!

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You may aswell go the whole hog and have a tenner on Pulis just to cover the bases!

I do not bet for anything I would not be keen on. I can not remember how much I had on think it was about 25. I only had 10 on Rowett and think it was about 10-1. This was before … …. .. - recommended lumping on. I had no idea where we were going at that stage. I also had a few quid on a French manager who was supposedly in England for a managers job. With a bit of luck will make a few quid and will be happy. See sky bet now gone to 1-9 this usually means its a deal.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You'd think so.

Unless they are just trying to put folks off after 20,000 people lumped a tenner on last night!

But price has continued to shorten. We should have had a man on all bookies offices watching for DC to arrive with wheelbarrow to cover cost of appointment.

• Like 1