Heard a rumore today

3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

That Forestieri was playing today.

I didn't notice.

Not sure why you would pick him out above anyone else, who did you notice?

The worst performance today was Bullen's.

forestieri was poor today winnall was even worse on Wednesday and Rhodes is just none existent .fletcher looks lost on his own up front huge gap between midfield and fletcher with no support I really fear for this season .nothing is based on just today its based on last 5 games over those 5 games we look as bad as anything in this division.

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

forestieri was poor today winnall was even worse on Wednesday and Rhodes is just none existent .fletcher looks lost on his own up front huge gap between midfield and fletcher with no support I really fear for this season .nothing is based on just today its based on last 5 games over those 5 games we look as bad as anything in this division.

Yes, on paper we have 2 of the best strikers in this division, Rhodes and Winnall, problem is they play on grass.

The sooner we can bring in a Striker with pace, to play off the shoulder of the last defender the better.

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Hense the need for a manager.

The only thing he actually did was get a penalty that wasn’t a penalty but he ran round like a headless chicken but I would not blame him for that I blame the team they didn’t use the flanks enough But overall on the game I think we had one or two Chances but overall I think the result was a fair one judging by the performance