Heard a rumore today

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, owler66 said:

When he wouldn't play against Norwich 

The whole team were poor today especially second half, fessi was one of the better players in the first half and no worse than anybody else in a shambolic second half and you dig that old chestnut up, deary me. 

Can’t particularly blame the forwards today as our non existent midfield gave them nothing. FF and Harris got no supply and fletcher was fighting a lone battle. A new manager needs to stiffen the midfield up, stop hutchinson playing as a third CB and bring lee or Luongo in for reach 

12 hours ago, gizowl said:

So we're 2.1 down and you and you bring an extra winger on, but ask him to play full back,a young player whose probably not played there before. LOL  ,QPR left winger was one of their best players today, so he had him to deal with before he could think about getting forward.

Doesn't excuse him to not put any effort in.

12 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

Can’t particularly blame the forwards today as our non existent midfield gave them nothing. FF and Harris got no supply and fletcher was fighting a lone battle. A new manager needs to stiffen the midfield up, stop hutchinson playing as a third CB and bring lee or Luongo in for reach 

Is his injury hampering his game?.

It's not easy to come back after such a long layoff and get back to the same level.

I was very surprised when we kept him on.

23 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Overpaid and over hyped for 3 seasons.

The type of player a well run club would have shipped out 2 seasons ago.

Said to a bloke at the match , we have these players that are supposed to be good yet we have to wait week on week year on year for them to produce 

Remember that hardly any Utd players would get in our team of superstars  .......

Just now, the monk said:

Said to a bloke at the match , we have these players that are supposed to be good yet we have to wait week on week year on year for them to produce 

Remember that hardly any Utd players would get in our team of superstars  .......

Indeed and one of the root causes for our decline.

Awful squad building and management.

Too many players on huge wages in the squad, for 3 years too long.

If they are delivering fine. If they aren't move  them on when the price is right.

I initially thought DC didn't like selling. I am rapidly coming to the conclusion, he doesn't like doing anything, not just selling.