So who is moving from the North Stand?

Anyone deciding to relocate their ST from the North to another stand?

I really don't want to, but if the current situation remains, it means I won't be able to bring my dad to games.

Me and my son have STs on the North, and I used to get my dad a ticket when he could make a match, normally 10-15 times a season.

Now, he can't go because we can't buy tickets for the North, and obviously wouldn't go on the Kop on his own, as we want to sit together as a family.

So thanks to SYP/SAG, SWFC have lost a fan for the time being. One who has been going since the 1960s.

If this goes on, might have to relocate to the Kop. Which of course means we miss out on the atmosphere on the North (we go by the away end due to the atmos.

BAH!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

'Atmosphere of the North'

:tango:

The South stand has an atmosphere. 

The Kop has an atmosphere. 

The north stand has an atmosphere. 

A museum has an atmosphere. 

A club as an atmosphere.

They're all just different types of atmosphere.

Maybe the OP sees the north as the best type of atmosphere for an older bloke, who from the description is probably in his 60s and 70s and, and his son?

Don't get why there's any need to guffaw at another Wednesday fan that wants a matchday experience that he can enjoy with three generations of fans and family :unsure:

7 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

A club as an atmosphere.

Quality post!

Might be poor quality, though :ph34r:

8 hours ago, chrisf said:

Anyone deciding to relocate their ST from the North to another stand?

I really don't want to, but if the current situation remains, it means I won't be able to bring my dad to games.

Me and my son have STs on the North, and I used to get my dad a ticket when he could make a match, normally 10-15 times a season.

Now, he can't go because we can't buy tickets for the North, and obviously wouldn't go on the Kop on his own, as we want to sit together as a family.

So thanks to SYP/SAG, SWFC have lost a fan for the time being. One who has been going since the 1960s.

If this goes on, might have to relocate to the Kop. Which of course means we miss out on the atmosphere on the North (we go by the away end due to the atmos.

BAH!

If he goes to 10-15 games a season surely it would’ve been cheaper for him to buy a season ticket?

With regards locating, why not keep your North Stand seats and just ask to change seats for Kop if and when your dad wants to attend a game and purchases a ticket?

23 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

A club as an atmosphere.

Maybe the OP sees the north as the best type of atmosphere for an older bloke, who from the description is probably in his 60s and 70s and, and his son?

Don't get why there's any need to guffaw at another Wednesday fan that wants a matchday experience that he can enjoy with three generations of fans and family :unsure:

How long have you sat in the North for mate?

Guest The Claw
9 hours ago, owl-zat said:

If he goes to 10-15 games a season surely it would’ve been cheaper for him to buy a season ticket?

With regards locating, why not keep your North Stand seats and just ask to change seats for Kop if and when your dad wants to attend a game and purchases a ticket?

that's not the point the op was getting at

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What a weird way of responding to someone who wants to sit with their family. 

And the rest of your comments in this thread - odd. 

We do have some strange fans. There's a fair few who defend the ticket prices on here. You sometimes wonder which side they are on.