So who is moving from the North Stand?

19 hours ago, chrisf said:

Anyone deciding to relocate their ST from the North to another stand?

I really don't want to, but if the current situation remains, it means I won't be able to bring my dad to games.

Me and my son have STs on the North, and I used to get my dad a ticket when he could make a match, normally 10-15 times a season.

Now, he can't go because we can't buy tickets for the North, and obviously wouldn't go on the Kop on his own, as we want to sit together as a family.

So thanks to SYP/SAG, SWFC have lost a fan for the time being. One who has been going since the 1960s.

If this goes on, might have to relocate to the Kop. Which of course means we miss out on the atmosphere on the North (we go by the away end due to the atmos.

BAH!

Ive sat in the same seat with my ST for twenty years. I aint moving just because of SYP incompitence. Feck em.

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Ive sat in the same seat with my ST for twenty years. I aint moving just because of SYP incompitence. Feck em.

Totally. I am staying put for now, but each game without my dad going means no extra cash for SWFC. 

11 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

The South stand has an atmosphere. 

The Kop has an atmosphere. 

The north stand has an atmosphere. 

A museum has an atmosphere. 

A club as an atmosphere.

They're all just different types of atmosphere.

Maybe the OP sees the north as the best type of atmosphere for an older bloke, who from the description is probably in his 60s and 70s and, and his son?

Don't get why there's any need to guffaw at another Wednesday fan that wants a matchday experience that he can enjoy with three generations of fans and family :unsure:

Anyone else reading this bit as Russ Abbott ???

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

wait - you cant buy tickets in the north anymore? when did that happen?

Since the SAG served us with a prohibition notice last week. I imagine it will be in effect until the club gets it's action plan approved. The club have given us no information on this. 

12 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

What a weird way of responding to someone who wants to sit with their family. 

And the rest of your comments in this thread - odd. 

You seem about as fun as Reach at left back.