One of those types of Morning

2 minutes ago, OxfordOwl said:

Travelling to London on the M40 this morning near Beaconsfield, guy in a white BMW X1 goes past wearing the new Wednesday home shirt.

All is good with the world when you are top of the league, WAWAW

I'll give you a like because I've got an easy day at work and the sun is shining so all is good WAWAW

6 minutes ago, owls7 said:

On holiday down in Weymouth at the moment already seen four Wednesday tops. Love it when you see another Wednesday fans.

Stay away from 'The Tides' mate, that is one hellish rough boozer if you have the wife and kids in tow.

39 minutes ago, OxfordOwl said:

Stay away from 'The Tides' mate, that is one hellish rough boozer if you have the wife and kids in tow.

40 minutes ago, OxfordOwl said:

All pubs seem OK at the moment not really had any hassle sat with a load of Man Utd and Chelsea fans yesterday watching the match with the Wednesday top on just seems good banter most people are ok except for two Mansfield fans who gave me a bit hassle I just asked what league they were in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OxfordOwl said:

Travelling to London on the M40 this morning near Beaconsfield, guy in a white BMW X1 goes past wearing the new Wednesday home shirt.

One and a half days to get to Beaconsfield from Hillsborough? Was he pushing the BMW?!

WAWAW!!

3 hours ago, OxfordOwl said:

Wasn't me but there would have been a chance to see my Owl number plate around that area as I was en route to Heathrow