A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

Cue every page of tomorrow's star being used to celebrate United winning 3 points in the premier league? :rolleyes:

Let's be right them, along with radio pig, have noshed them off for ages. Cant wait for another week of listening to the woodwork c**ts who've suddenly decided they support them again.

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

think i'll give F/H a miss tomorrow because all we'll ever hear is how well the Piggy Scrubbers played but the reality is that Palace will pi55 poor today.:tango:

Nah, they'll be all ringing up to talk about us losing to Millwall. 

5 minutes ago, scram said:

Looked like Palace had downed tools - only thing i can think that explains such an immensely abject display - never any urgency or desire - strolling through the game

I wonder if the Zaha stuff over the summer has caused some upset or something?

Doubt Hodgson will still be there in a month - they need urgent remedial action already or they are going down

I haven't seen anywhere near enough from the pigs to suggest they will stay up comfortably

Hodgson is a dinosaur who shouldn't be anywhere managing a football team

Guest Bulgaria

Taking my blue and white specs off, I thought utd were very good, they use the pitch so well and that Norwood is some player.  I think they will comfortably stay up.

Agree that palace were absolutely woeful.

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

My word

Screenshot_20190818_132720.jpg

Just when you think someone of that age can't look more stupid you then realise he has also got an earring in!!!

40 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Taking my blue and white specs off, I thought utd were very good, they use the pitch so well and that Norwood is some player.  I think they will comfortably stay up.

Agree that palace were absolutely woeful.

No doubt they deserved to win but I wouldn't say they played very well. Thought it was a poor game overall with few chances created and that insipid rubbish that Palace produced was worse than what Jos had us doing at times.  

53 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

No doubt they deserved to win but I wouldn't say they played very well. Thought it was a poor game overall with few chances created and that insipid rubbish that Palace produced was worse than what Jos had us doing at times.  

Just been watching the news programmes national and local. General consensus was that Palace didn't turn up