A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Guest gizowl
42 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

What are you blabbering on about. Here I am having a drink to celebrate a win and you trying to re-start a squabble.

You are beginning to sound obsessed. Give it a rest and have a beer FFS.

Yes, your right, WAWAW.  

I won the argument though 😂.UTO

Guest gizowl

Wilder starting to revert back to his bitter little normal self in his post match interview, it's only a matter of time before he mutters about playing against players on 200k a week. Horrible toohat. 

Mates have been telling me how well they played and that all decisions went against them, VAR blah blah blah

I only watched second half and apart from a short spell just after half time they weren't much better than previous games, just the threat of long throws to two forwards. 

Arsenal weren't great themselves and looked vulnerable at back. 

Edited by bradowl

1 hour ago, ReadingOwl said:

I think this year has been a flash in the pan.

They need a complete restructuring of the squad if next season isn’t going to be a long one with an inevitable relegation.

Cant believe how well they’ve done - because individually I just don’t rate their team.

They're pulling a Duddersfield.  

They've been found out, right on cue.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
18 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Mates have been telling me how well they played and that all decisions went against them, VAR blah blah blah

I only watched second half and apart from a short spell just after half time they weren't much better than previous games, just the threat of long throws to two forwards. 

Arsenal weren't great themselves and looked vulnerable at back. 

The standard of the premiership is poor compared to previous seasons and Arsenal are a typical example of this  .  Since Wenger has left they have become a mediocre mid table side .Other clubs like Man.utd are way behind their standards of the past. 

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

The standard of the premiership is poor compared to previous seasons and Arsenal are a typical example of this  .  Since Wenger has left they have become a mediocre mid table side .Other clubs like Man.utd are way behind their standards of the past. 

Arsenal were in decline under Wenger in his final few seasons but even then could still turn it on, always at least challenged for top 4 and invariably won a cup playing attractive football on their day.

Since he left they have got continually worse and now have no identity, no clear direction and a lot of work to do to get anywhere near top 4 nowadays.  

Guest gizowl
4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Arsenal were in decline under Wenger in his final few seasons but even then could still turn it on, always at least challenged for top 4 and invariably won a cup playing attractive football on their day.

Since he left they have got continually worse and now have no identity, no clear direction and a lot of work to do to get anywhere near top 4 nowadays.  

Agree totally, Arsenal fans were wanting Wenger gone a few years before he did go which is a typical example of being careful what you wish for. 

15 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Wenger had a system and stuck to it.

Now Arsenal is just rudderless and handing out deals to past-it chancers. 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wilder is losing it. When they lose he’s the most bitter man in the world. It’s great. 

Hello Sally thought you'd gone into hiding, What did you think of Nuhui today,have asked on your Nuhui thread but you seem to be ignoring it, can't think why.🤑

39 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Hello Sally thought you'd gone into hiding, What did you think of Nuhui today,have asked on your Nuhui thread but you seem to be ignoring it, can't think why.🤑

Er...

Looking at how Wilder has spent money this season, getting a bit of an easy ride. 

What I can gather, they've spent near on £30m on their new front two, and have 9 goals between them. They signed that midfielder for £25m and don't think he's pulled up any trees. 

Not sure how much wages Rodwell and Morrison were on, but another load chucked down the toilet. 

Henderson has been class for them, can see him being England's number 1 soon enough. If he doesn't stay it'd be a massive blow. Could see them going for Hart. 

Wilder has worked wonders for them with a consistent group for the past few years. Proved me wrong a lot in that time, really not sure what he's like with big money though.