Megastore pftttt

Well done on the two new kits but...

Went in today with grandson. Got a 5-6 year old home kit, couldn't find any with socks so go to counter.

'Can I have this please, have you got the socks to go with it'

'They've not arrived yet, save your receipt and you can have them for free'

'Well not free seeing as I'm paying £50 for the kit, when will they be here?'

'No idea, it's all up in the air at the moment'

'Ok can I get his name and age printed on the back?

'Nubers haven't arrived yet so no'

'When are they arriving?'

'No idea, make sure it's clean if you bring it down for numbers after'

'Ok I'll take it now'

'£50 please'

'Oh btw I ordered brand new memberships for me and the nipper when they came out and not heard nowt yet'

'Yeah we'll be sending them out in the next 3 weeks or so'

'The season starts in twelve days'

'They should be with you for first home game'

Very poor.

Hate bashing the club but the experience couldn't have been much worse.

5 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Wasn't it announced on the club website that junior socks wouldn't be available till next week. Pay attention. 

As well as name & number printing being unavailable too. 

It it just seems like any opportunity to moan about the club on here sometimes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Went down for tickets for the Espanyol game this morning.  Got them where I wanted in 3 minutes flat.  Couldn't be happier with the service.  Sorry for not finding anything negative.

I’m surprised you got them so easily - expecting a bumper crowd and tickets must be like gold dust 

• Haha 2

There's a level of just not caring with some retail side staff in the shop. Other week I wanted a new polo shirt but had thrown my season ticket card away as I was expecting a new one. The old bird with long hair on the counter said I had to buy a new card for £10 to get my points, I told her I wasn't paying £10 when I should get a new card annually for what I pay in sponsorship. She huffed at me so I asked her did she want to lose a £30 sale for a 10p card as I would walk if she charged me - to which she said I needed to speak to the ticket side but I would have to pay for a card. The good lady on ticket counter quick as a flash said no problems and gave me a new card. Common sense and good customer service prevailed, whereas the retail side would have let me walk and lose income.

Edited by mdogg20
Grammar

Just now, torres said:

I’m surprised you got them so easily - expecting a bumper crowd and tickets must be like gold dust 

I couldn't get 3 together in my ST seat, managed to find 3 on the same row, 15 seats nearer LL end.  There was about 10 to 15 seats free in the entire block. 

3 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

As well as name & number printing being unavailable too. 

It it just seems like any opportunity to moan about the club on here sometimes. 

Ok calm down. It's pisspoor all round. Socks should have been sorted rather than selling part of a kit. Tinpot. I got no sorry or thank you from the miserable assistant. Why wait till the very latest to send memberships all at once.

If it weren't for us supporters willing to put up with it because it's 'Wednesday', it would have closed long ago.

I'm not one for bashing club usually but I spend enough there to be treated better. My choice. My moan.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Wasn't it announced on the club website that junior socks wouldn't be available till next week. Pay attention. 

Yea it was, remember seeing it, lol

maybe 15 foot neon lettering outside the shop is required lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Yea it was, remember seeing it, lol

maybe 15 foot neon lettering outside the shop is required lol

I distinctly remember this, cos I wanted some new willywarmers for winter. The adult sizes are just too big. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Well done on the two new kits but...

Went in today with grandson. Got a 5-6 year old home kit, couldn't find any with socks so go to counter.

'Can I have this please, have you got the socks to go with it'

'They've not arrived yet, save your receipt and you can have them for free'

'Well not free seeing as I'm paying £50 for the kit, when will they be here?'

'No idea, it's all up in the air at the moment'

'Ok can I get his name and age printed on the back?

'Nubers haven't arrived yet so no'

'When are they arriving?'

'No idea, make sure it's clean if you bring it down for numbers after'

'Ok I'll take it now'

'£50 please'

'Oh btw I ordered brand new memberships for me and the nipper when they came out and not heard nowt yet'

'Yeah we'll be sending them out in the next 3 weeks or so'

'The season starts in twelve days'

'They should be with you for first home game'

Very poor.

Hate bashing the club but the experience couldn't have been much worse.

Poor customer service is what made Great Britain great, it's character building. 

• Haha 2